Meeting Up

(No ones Pov)

     After a plan was made, Bendy sent everyone on their way. "Alright, once you're done, we all meet up here at the edge of town." He explained, pointing at a spot on the map of town. "What about you? You're the Sheriff, so shouldn't you stick around here?" Abel asked. "There hasn't been anything serious happening around here since the 50's. I'm sure my deputies can handle it here for a minute." He said, reassuring him. 

*Flash forward*

     The two of you had finally shown up at the agreed upon meeting place. The brothers weren't there just yet so Abel checked the time on his watch. "They should've been here by now-" He was cut off by a distant yelling. "HEY GUYS! SORRY WE'RE LATE!!" You could hear Boris holler from about 20 meters away. You saw that he was carrying something, or someone, on his shoulders as he speeded towards you two. "aaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!" The petrified screams grew louder at they made their way to you, turns out the screaming came from Bendy who was holding on for dear life as he knew it!

     They came to a screeching stop, Boris' shoes digging into the gravel a bit, looking as if he hadn't broke a sweat. The demon on the other hand slumped backwards, his brother held his legs still. So bendy was basically draped over his brothers back, hands hanging below his head as his eyes became swirls. "uuugghh...never again.." He mumbled, feeling sick to his stomach. 

     You waved a Boris and walked behind him to be met with Bendy's toon face. "Uh oh." was all you could say when you saw the expression on his face once you were eye level with him. He weakly chuckled and met your gaze. "Yeah, 'uh oh' is right kid." He agreed with you. That was before his face began to turn a slight tint of green. You tapped Boris' led, warning him of what was about to happen by pointing back at his brother who was covering his mouth. 

     "Oops, sorry Bends." The wolf apologized before letting go of him, letting him scurry off to a nearby bush to relieve his stomach. Whilst that was going underway, Boris had apologized to the two of you for being the slightest bit late to the party. 

     Once Bendy was finished with his business, he had rejoined the group. "Alright, now where were we." He asked, as if that whole scene didn't just happen. The other two men shrugged it off and went back to going over the plan. "Now, to get to her home isn't going to be easy." Boris began. "Are you sure you want to bring (Y/n) with us Abel?" He asked turning to the angel with a serious look. "I cant trust anyone to watch her while we're gone. So I have no choice but to bring her along with us." He explained, being completely confident with his answer. Bendy nodded. "I agree, especially since she isn't really fond of people she isn't quite acquainted with." He added to Abels statement. 

     "Alright, that settles it then. We just need to be more aware of her than we already are. There are some pretty 'unique' things in this forest that will gladly take a liking to her. We just need to see the elder one and go." Boris reminded everyone. You didn't understand what they were talking about so you were simply crouched down and messing around with the blades of grass on the ground until they were done talking. 

     You felt a tap on your shoulder and turned around to be met by Abel. You smiled as you stood up, he knelt down to your height and placed a hand on your shoulder. "Listen to what I'm about to say okay?" He asked, looking you dead in the eyes. You straightened your posture and nodded, giving him your full attention. "When we go in there, you have a very important job. That is to stay really close to us okay? It's very important that you don't go running off on your own too. There are some very dangerous things in there that can hurt you, so no touching anything unless if we say that it's okay, got it?" He explained, sounding a bit protective. You saluted to him and nodded, which he chuckled at. 

     Bendy had come up from behind you and scooped you up and on to his shoulders, making you squeal. "You gotta promise that you won't go off looking at cool things without me!" He said, making sure to keep a good hold of your legs so you won't fall off. "That means if you see a cool bug, plant, or animal, don't go off on your own. Pinky promise?" He added, holding his pinky up for you to wrap your tiny one around and promise. "I prom.. romiz, promise!" You exclaimed, he chuckled and gave a toothy smile. "Alright, kids. It's time to get a move on. I'd like to cover as much ground as we can before night fall." Boris said in a sarcastic tone. 

     Bendy simply rolled his eyes and turned around and headed inside the Frozen Forest, which you don't really know why it was given that name exactly. The other two followed close behind, lugging the backpacks that was brought along.