A New Beginning

(Abels Pov)

  (Y/n) went completely silent, out of fear I presume. It was clear that she was afraid of all of these new people. They were all so loud with all of their questions and such. I could hardly understand them. That was until.

  "HEY!!" the male voice rang over the crowds. They made a clearing for him as he and his partner walked through, who was really, really tall. I mean, my lord is he huge! (Thats what she said =w=) As he made his way to (Y/n) and I, I could make out that he was a demon toon and that his partner was a wolf. "What's the big deal here-" he cut himself off as he laid eyes on the two of us "Ah, some newbies in town eh?" he continued. I just nodded in response, still not sure if I should trust this guy. I mean just look at him! He's a demon for crying out loud!
   "Give them some space people. Once they get comfortable here then feel free to welcome them eh?" with that said the townsfolk cleared out and went on to their duties. (Y/n) and I stood up and dusted ourselves off. "The name's Bendy, and this here is my brother Boris." he said. "Hiya" Boris added. (Y/n) stood behind me and hugged my leg. Yeesh, she does not like new people..I thought. There was a small silence between all of us until Bendy spoke up again. "Well? Arent'cha goin' to introduce you and ya kid here?". I thought about it for a quick second. Maybe he is trustable...maybe. I thought to myself. I decided to do the polite thing and introduce (Y/n) and I. "Im Abel, and her name is (Y/n). Im sorry if we came off as a bit skittish, we've just had a rough couple of days is all." I chuckled, rubbing the back of my neck. "That's alright, most new toons here are that way sometimes." Bendy said understandingly. "Well, welcome to Toon Town. It's nice seein' new faces around here. The folks here are very helpful and kind so they made this little traditional thing for new toons where they do all these things for them to get them started here on a clean slate." he added.

((Y/n)s Pov)

   While Bendy and Abel were talking, I couldn't help but stare at Boris and how tall he was. He's like a giant or something! And it's horrifying. I though Abel was tall, guess not. I stayed behind Abel because I was too scared to talk, or move even, in their presence.

   When Abel introduced me to the two, Boris looked down at me and kneeled to my level. "Hiya! Nice to meet'cha (Y/n)! Im Boris!" he said while reaching his hand out for a handshake. I hesitantly shook his hand, which was huge compared to mine. He was so gentle with my hand, I was so sure that he would crush it. As soon as he let go I went back behind Abel which only made the three of them chuckle.

(Abel's Pov)

   I trust Boris alot more than I do his brother Bendy. Just the small interaction between him and (Y/n) showed me how much of a gentle soul he is. In my mind, comparing his body size and structure to mine. He is much more capable to protect (Y/n) than I am. Which gave me an idea. "Excuse me, Boris was it? Do you mind taking (Y/n) here around town while your brother and I talk please?" I asked politely. "Not at all! I'll watch her for ya." he answered cheerfully. Resting my hand on (Y/n)s shoulder I said, "Why dont ya go have a bit of fun with Boris here while I talk with Bendy?". She was hesitant at first, but went with Boris to explore the town and what it has to offer. Now to get to know this little devil so I can see if (Y/n) is safe around him. Once Boris and (Y/n) were out of sight, I cleared my throat and made eye contact with Bendy and said.

"Let's have a talk devil boy."