The Escape (Part 3)

(Your Pov)

  Gosh, looking out at all those guards sure is scary. All of those guards verses Mr.Abel and I? We eont stand a chance.. Will we?

(Abels Pov)

   I glanced down at (Y/N) to make sure she was ok. She was looking out at all the guards in the main lobby, and boy did she look ready to piss herself but she kept it together. I placed my hand on her shoulder in reassurance that it'll be ok. (Y/N) looked up and me, smiled, and then nodded to let me know that she's ready. I nodded back in agreement. I have to stay mindful that my wings are weak, so i cant use use them as i would please. Never mind that Abel, you gotta get yoursekf and (Y/N) out of here safe and sound.
   I put (Y/N) on my back and, with full confidence, charged into the crowd of guards. Stupid me. I got surrounded by them, they all dog piled on me. "grrrRAAAHH!!!!" i howled into the wind as i threw them all of. I started knocking them down one by one making my way towards the exit. Freedom was just in my reach, so close I could taste it!! All these years of being trapped in this hell hole and all the pain and suffering is about yo be wiped from my existence, all I have to do is make it through that door! With this thought in mind it encouraged me to plow through the guards at a faster rate! All of a sudden I stopped tight infront of the exit. That's when I realized....

"(Y/N).." I mumbled

   I must've thrown her off of me when I got dog piled! I was freaking out as I looked back into the crowd. "(Y/N)!!!!!" I hollered. Half the guards were on the floor unconscious while the other half started to charge towards me. I didn't care about them in that moment, the only person I could think about was (Y/N).. But then i saw her..being carried away by a guard.

..Not today..

(Your Pov)

   I wish i could scream right now, but sadly the jerkwad of a guard who's carrying me is covering my mouth. I got an idea. "OW SON OF A-" the guard yelled as he dropped me, I bit his hand. Serves him right.. Alright now to find Mr.Abel-
   I got cut off when i was tackled hugged by a black and white figure, soon realizing that it was him, I hugged back with no hesitation.
   He stood up holding me in his arms apologizing profusely. "It ok" I replied (also forgot to mention that you have trouble with speach since no one really tought you how to). After that whole ordeal, you both soon saw that we were surrounded. By total coincidence there was stairs behind us! While still carrying me, Abel ran up the multiple flights of stairs but to our surprise we got cornered.

(Abels Pov)

   Damnit!! Bow we're cornered!! They're closing in on us. Oh what do I do what do I do!?!?
   I saw a window. Ohhh no... But it's our only shot! I looked down at (Y/N) "Do you trust me?" I asked. "Wh-Why?" she asked back. "I said, do you trust me?!" I repeated. She nodded. And with that I held (Y/N) as close as i could to my chest as I made a running start towards the window. The guards seemed confused. I wrapped my large wings around the both of us as I dove out the window from multiple stories high.

(No Ones Pov)

   All the conscious guards ran to the window, bot seeing Abel or (Y/N) anywhere in sight. Then suddenly Abel shot up into the sky flying with his majestic wings, holding (Y/N) in the process.
   An hour or so after flying, Abels wings started to give out. The both of you started to decrease in altitude. Abels wings gave out at the last second. He balled up holding you close and you crash landed. You finally stop rolling, landing sitting up in Abels lap. You both looked at eachother making sure the both of you were ok. Then you and Abel looked around from where you were at the new surroundings. It looked like a colorful, toonish place. And before you knew it, both you and Abel were surrounded by concerned cartoon characters. They were all mumbling at each other all while looking at the both of you. You looked up at Abel and then asked with your head tilted "What now?".