And So It Begins

(Y/n's Pov)

     Abel and I were walking for a small while down the sidewalk, I didn't really know where we were going. We had just left the cold, tile prison known as the doctors office. I hated it!! Why does a place like that even exist!? Who would want to go to a place to get voluntarily hurt?! Wait.. What if we were going to another place like that? Ohhhh no, no, no, no, no. 

     I glanced up at the angel as we walked down the sidewalk, hand in hand. "Where are we going?" You asked, quite proud of yourself for saying a full sentence. It seemed he was proud for the same reason with the soft smile he gave. "We're going to pay Bendy a visit." He simply stated, turning his attention to the sidewalk in front of him. "Oh." You had sighed in relief. 

(Abel's Pov)

     It wasn't long before we had arrived at the sheriffs office. In a way, I was a bit anxious to get him on board with helping us. 'What is this feeling..?" I thought to myself. I felt anxious.. but something else. For some reason I turned my gaze down to (Y/n). The sight of her made me feel a certain way. A sense of... protectiveness.. had washed over me. As if this little angel, that I have nothing to do with and have no reason to take under my wing (haha, jokes), was a number one priority. Why am I feeling this way? It's so weird and.. new. 

     I was snapped out of my train of thoughts when (Y/n) snapped her fingers in my face. "Abel!" she exclaimed. I shook my head quickly and chuckled. "Sorry about that, sweet pea. I must've spaced out." I explained, then turned to see that we arrived at the sheriffs office. I gently pulled her along as I stepped inside, holding the door open for her of course. 

     Once inside, we were met with a receptionist. Her bored and tired gaze met mine. "How my I help you sir?" she asked in a monotone voice. "I'm here to see Sheriff Bendy. Is he available at the moment?" I answered. "Name?" she asked. "Abel Angel." I replied. She nodded and proceeded to push a couple of buttons and pick up the land line on her desk (Thats a phone for all you youngsters out there). "Sir? I have an Abel Angel out here for you... ahuh.. yup, will do." She hung it up promptly after she had finished her small conversation with who I believe was Bendy. "Right this way sir." She said, standing up from her desk and leading the two of us down the hallway. We then reached a door at the end of the hallway. She knocked on the door, receiving a "Come in." from a male voice on the other side of the door. She then gently opened the door and held it open for us as we walked inside, closing the door behind us after we had entered. 

(No Ones Pov)

     "Abel, it's good to see you!" Bendy said as he had stood up from his seat behind his desk. As he did, his gaze had met yours. He immediately scooped you up into his arms, making you giggle hysterically as he tickled your tummy. "And who could forget about this little munchkin!!" He exclaimed, chuckling at your adorableness. "How are ya, darlin'?" He asked, ceasing his tickle attack. "Good." You replied after catching your breath from laughing so hard. "That's good t' hear." He said, keeping you in his arms and turning his attention towards Abel. "So, what brings ya here? To come and see me at work, it must be something important." he asked him. The angel crossed his arms as he leaned up against the wall behind him. "The girl  may or may not be an angel. If she is then I have no idea what happened to her halo. Her wings have been ripped off it seems. I took her to a doctor and he told me to come to you about taking me to 'The Elder One'? He said that she could help her with the infection in them." he explained, Bendy nodded as he did so. "This infection.. It sounds pretty serious." He mumbled. "It isnt that bad just yet, but it's exactly the reason why i need to get her to this witch." He spoke in a serious tone. The demon had placed you down on your feet and sat in his char behind his desk, lacing his fingers together and resting his chin on top of them. "Hmm.." was all he said for a good moment. 

     After what seemed like an eternity of silence to you, Bendy had broken the silence. "Alright, this is what I got." He began, pushing off in his wheely chair and turned to go through a filing cabinet. He wheeled back to his desk and stood up, spreading some papers across it. "I can take you there, but it's a bit tricky to find. We'll need to bring my brother along with us." He paused for a moment and leaned over to his land line and pressed a button. "Sandra, send in my brother please." He ordered. "Right away sir" said that same girl from earlier. "Thank ya toots." he thanked her. Within mere moments, Boris was walking through the door to his office. (Y/n) immediately ran over to him excitedly and he picked her up and tossed her up into the air a bit. Not too high since the ceiling wasn't far from his reach alone. "Hey there (Y/n)!" he exclaimed, propping you up on his side. He looked at the other men in the room and saw their serious looks. "What's going on?" he asked. 

     The demon straighted his posture and looked the wolf dead in the eyes. "Boris pack your bags. We're goin' on a field trip."