The Escape (Part 2)

(No One's Pov)

"You're gonna be ok sweetheart, but i can only promise that if you follow my orders alright?" Abel said in a calm tone. "O-ok.." you replied with a bit of shakiness in your voice. "Good, now whatever you do. 'Dont, Move'" Abel said, emphasizing the 'dont move' part. You nodded slightly and kept dead still. Abel grabbed his halo that was hover his head and took off his belt (thank god he was wesring suspenders to keep his pants up). He then tied the belt around his halo. "(Y/N), im going to need you to slowly get down and lay flat on the floor facing me." Again, you nodded then proceeded to crouch down as slow as possible and lay down on the floor. When you did this, you saw that the whole part underneath the laser beams was clear of danger for a person of your size.
   Abel, holding onto the belt, slid his halo in the clearing under the laser beams towards you and you caught it. "Good, now keep your head down no matter what." he warned you. You put your head down as Abel slowly reeled you in with his belt.
   As soon as Abel pulled you out from underneath the laser beams, he untied his halo and tossed it back ontop of his head where it hovered and he put his belt back on. "Alright now lets go-" he flinched and was cut off by you hugging him as tight as you could. He looked down at you and gave a warm smile as he bent down and hugged you back. The moment lasted for a few seconds when Abel broke the hug. "Alright now, come on we have to go!" he said as he grabbed your hand and ran with you to the elevator at the end of the hallway. Abel called the elevator up. When the doors open, you and Abel were met with two guards who were armed with guns. Abel threw his halo like a frizbee at them, hitting one guard in the head and bouncing of to hit the other one in the head knocking them both out. He caught his halo after it had bounced off of the other guards head (like the badass he is 😂). Abel, with your help, dragged the two out of the elevator. Abel held the elevator door open as you walked in, him following behind you. You jumped up and hit the ground floor button, which made Abel chuckle a bit. The elevator doors closed and proceeded to go down to the ground floor.

************************
BOOM CLIFFHANGER!!
Jk, i just felt like i had to get something out to you guys. I can guarantee though that in the next chapter, shit is going down! Just be patient with me and i will have it out as fast as i can! Until then, i will be working on the next chapter as much as i can.