♡ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐕 (𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐞) ♡

𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒚 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒎𝒆

- 𝒖𝒏𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏

*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*.+*+.+*

I suddently heard a loud honk, I turned to the source of the sound.

The last think I heard was my name being called out before I saw my whole life flash right before my eyes in a split second.

♡♡♡

I saw it.

I saw everything flash by right before my eyes, my childhood, my teenage years and my recent memories with the group. It felt so real like it all happend yesterday.

but that would be too good to be true.

If only life had a rewind button, I would go back to the careless days when it was only me and my parents.  

'Dad look! A shooting star!' A teenager with (h/c) said pointing with her finger at the quick light streak in the sky, her dad who sat next to her chuckled. 'Did you make a wish?' he teased.

'Dad i'm not a little girl anymore you know?' the teenager glared playfully.

'But you'll always my little girl' her dad said.

'Yea right! One day I'll move out and get married to someone, than I'm a grown woman' the teenager said.

'It doesn't matter even if your married your still my little girl.' Her dad said rubbing her hair playfully.

'Haha very funny' The teenager said sarcasticly trying to fix her hair as her dad chuckled.