♡ 𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 ♡

𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒆

- 𝒖𝒏𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏

*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*

♡♡♡

"GOOD MORNING SLEEPY HEAD!!" Pidge yelled opening the curtains. I fell from my bed with the blanket wrapped around me like a burito and looked up at Pidge with sleepy eyes "wha-? Pidge? Why are you here? it is still dark" I mumbled.

"C'mon sleepy head, were going to be late for our new job, remember?" Pidge reminded me and tried to yank the blanket out of my grasp. "Tell them I'm sick..." I mumbled, covering my head with the blanket. Pidge rolled her eyes and grabbed something off my nightstand. I peeked my head from under the blankets and saw that she was holding my phone.

'This time she went too far...'

"Pidge give it back" I said in a low voice and glared at her "oh look. You have a notification of... Wattpad." Pidge smirked and walked out my room. I stood up and ran after Pidge. "Pidge give me my phone back!!" I yelled.

"Your finally out of your bed, go and get dressed were going to be late."

I looked at the clock and saw that Pidge was right "Quiznak!" I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and got dressed. I decided to wear (Your outfit of choise) I quickly grabbed my hairbrush and tied it in a (Your hairstyle of choise)

"Hurry up slowpoke!!" Pidge yelled. "I'm coming!" I responded while trying to find my (f/c) purse. I finally found it and ran out of my shared dorm. Pidge was already downstairs. "What took you so long?" Pidge asked. "Stuff" I responded while making my way (downtown ;))  to the coffeeshop

Le time skip~

Me and Pidge finally arrived at the café. Pidge grabbed a key that Shiro gave her yesterday and opened the glass door of the coffeeshop.

"Hello?! Anyone here?!" Pidge yelled walking in and looking around the coffeeshop. All the decorations from last night were gone and the plants looked like they've been just watered.

"Oh, Hello there girls!" A british voice said. I'd reconize that british accent anywhere. Me and Pidge turned around and saw Allura behind the counter wearing the uniform from the coffeeshop.

"Allura!? What are you doing here?" Pidge asked Allura confused. "O I forgot to tell you girls that I was also looking for a job and Shiro was so kind to gave me a part-time job here." Allura said cheerfully " Why are you girls here so early?"