♡ 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈 ♡

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒉𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒕 𝑬𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒓 𝒐𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒕 𝑬𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉

-𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒖𝒏𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆

*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*.+*+.+*+.+*

Pidge's p.o.v

I was inside the huge lobby of the coffeeshop. Thank god they just gave me a warning.

I got sent to the party but they check on me from time to time. I've noticed that people aren't allowed to go outside and go inside again later. I wonder why?

As I entered the coffeeshop I decided to look for the others. I spotted Hunk talking to a girl by the buffet table who had some punch in her hand. She looked really fimiliar.

'Shay?'

I made my way over to the buffet table. "Shay?" The girl turned around. It was Shay.

"Hey Pidge! Long time no see!" Shay said.

"I could say the same for you, last time I saw you was in high school. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm attending college here and I saw that this place was having a opening ball so I decided to come with some friends" she said taking a sip of her punch. She looked over at someone who was waving towards her.

"I have to go but we should totally catch up sometime soon Pidge!" She smiled and went over to her friends. I looked over to Hunk and saw him smiling widely at her as she dissapeared in the large crowd.

"You still like her, don't you?" I asked. "No... but it was still nice to see her again and besides it was only in high school. " he said. "Anyways why are you here? Where is Keith and Y/n?"

"Well... We sort of got caught- well I got caught. I came up with an excuse and they believed it and led me inside." I said and grabbed my phone out to text Y/n that I'm ok.

"Soo they are now together... alone"

"Thats correct" I said smirking.

"And did something happend before you got split" Hunk asked as he started to squeal like a fanboy.

"Well..."

Lance's p.o.v

"And yeah, that was the story about that one time I wanted to become a pilot" I said finishing my long story. The rain had stopped pretty quickly and now we were sitting on the fake grass looking up at the stars. The stars are so beautiful and visible since there isn't a lot of light outside.

"Aww that was cute" Allura smiled and looked up at the stars, soon there was a comfortabel silence between us.

"Hey maybe we should go inside since the others are probably looking for us." I suggested and got up. "Yeah... I guess your right.." she mumbled.

I smirked and bent down to her level "aww do you want to keep me to yourself~" I teased sending her a playfull win

"N-no that was not w-what I meant!" She stutter causing me to smile.

'So cute'

"I was just teasing you, y'know?" I said offering my hand to Allura whitch she exepted. "I know" she responded as we went back inside.

We walked inside and were met with loud music thatbblasted out of the speakers. I looked around and spotted Romelle and Lotor on the dance floor still dancing the night away, it looked like they were injoying themselves. I started laughing causing Allura to look at me confusion.

"Haha I didn't know Lotor could dance" I laughed and Allura looked at them and started laughing along with me. I saw Hunk talking to Pidge by the buffet table.

"Hey Pidge and Hunk" Allura greeted.

"Oh hey Lance and Allura" Hunk said cheerfully.

"Did we miss something?" I asked.

"No.. not anything special" Pidge grinned. " Do you guys know where Shiro is?" Allura asked. "I don't know" Hunk said.

"Have you guys seen Zarkon? I haven't seen him all night." Pidge said out of the blue. "Now that you mention it... no not really.." I said.

"Hey guys I've found a way to get to the second floor." We suddently heard a voice speak up. We turned towards the the source of the sound and saw Shiro approching us. "Where is Lotor?" Shiro asked.

"Oh don't worry, Romelle is keeping Lotor distracted." Allura giggled a bit. "What are we waiting for? Let's go!" I said and followed Shiro.

♡♡♡

A//n
School is being mean >:c