♡ 𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 ♡

𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒅𝒖𝒔𝒕

-𝒖𝒏𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏

*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*

3e p.o.v

You and Pidge finally arrived in the dorm. You went straight to your bed and plopped on your bed. "Arn't you going to shower?" Pidge asked confused standing in the doorway. You mumbled something in your pillow. Pidge chuckled and walked over to you and pulled you out bed and pushed you in your bathroom and handed your pyjamas and a towel.

"Go and shower because you need it." Pidge teased and you letted out a dramatic gasp. "I'm going I'm going jeez" you said and closed the bathroom door.

Lil time skip~

After you were finished showering you noticed that Pidge was gone from your bedroom.

'She is probably going to pull a all-nighter'

You let out a deep breath and plopped on your bed. Your phone was buzzing next to you. You unlocked your phone and scrolled through your social media. After a few minutes your eyes started feeling heavy. You plugged your charger in your phone and drifted off.

While you were sleeping you had a lot of notifications but one of them stood out from the rest

Pidgeon has added you to the '✨Voltron✨' groupchat.

♡♡♡

You woke up from the birds and the sun shining on your face. You groaned remembering you didn't close the curtains last night. You looked at the time.

5:48

"Quiznak!" you jumped out of bed and ran to your roommates room. "PIDGE!? PIDGE!! PI-" You saw that her room was emty and there was now trace of pidge.

You went to your room and got dressed. By the time you were done it was already 5:55. You went to the little kitchen and decided to grab a Cranola bar and some bottled water. You closed the fridge. You then saw a sticky note on the fridge that wasn't there before.

Hey n/n (nickname)
There wasn't any bread or cereal so I decided to go to the supermarket and after that I'm probably going to the library since we needed to be there. Don't be late :)