♡𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐩𝐭 𝐈𝐈 ♡

𝑰'𝒎 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒕

𝑰'𝒎 𝒐𝒏 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒕. 𝑰 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒐𝒅, 𝑰 𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒕

- 𝒖𝒏𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏

*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*+.+*

♡♡♡

3e p.o.v

Keith helped you to  find the rest of the history books. When you guys gathered enough books, you two went back to the others. By the time you came back, Shiro was back as well. "Where were you guys?" Hunk asked. "Oh Keith was just helping me to get some history books for my essay" you explained, putting the books on the table. "Thanks for helping out.... Keef" you grinned and Keith groaned in response.

"Looks like you two had a good time together" Lance teased smirking and Pidge ellbowed him. "Lance! Focus on the question!" Pidge scolded. "Ok ok fine... what are we doing again?"

Pidge groaned, burring her face with her hands." "What subject are you working on?" You asked. "science" Pidge anwsered and glared at Lance. "... Maybe I can help, I'm pretty good at science" you suggested. "Yeah let her help me and maybe later we can have some fun~" Lance flirted making you blush a little.

Pidge stared at Lance unamused and smacked him in the back of his head. "Ow! What was that for!?" Lance screeched rubbing the back of his head "I was just asking her to play Mario Kart afterwards"

"Thank you y/n for wanting to help Lance but I spare you the pain." Pidge said getting a book out of her bag. "Ok if you need anything let me know" You suggested and sat down and opened one of the many history books in this library and started reading.

Time skip~

A few hours passed and you were talking to the others. You all finished studying and were talking the last bit till closing time. The whole gang walked out of the library and saw that it already turned dark. They decided to get some f/f (faverite food) for dinner. They had a blast while chatting away. When they finished was time to get to the dorms. Shiro had a car, it wasn't anything fancy but it still was something. Shiro offered you and Pidge a ride whitch you gladly accepted.

♡♡♡

A//n
Hey peeps sorry I haven't been updating so much. I finally have vacation and I'm in another country. I'm maybe planning on doing a Q&A or something so if you have any questions for me let me know. Sorry for the short chapter.

Edited