♡♡♡ + 𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐤

Nancy at 3 am: "OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING" *sobs in dutch* Thank you all for reading this story-"

Keith: *storms in my room* "CAN YOU CALM DOWN WOMAN!! PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!!😡"

Nancy: "Oops sorry 😅 I'm just really happy"🤭

Keith: "about what?🤨"

Nancy: "I just reached 801 reads, look!😁" *practically shoves my phone in Keith face and starts tearing up again*

Keith: "wow... congratulations Nancy"

Nancy: "I think this deserves a party-"

Lance: "*bursts in my room* DiD sOmEoNe SaId a PaRtY!!"

Nancy: "Eep!"

Keith: "Lance what the hell!?"

Lance: "someone said something about a party- woah Nancy are you ok?"

Nancy: "y-yeah I'm f-fine *snif* anyways why were you up- oh no did I wake you up I'm so sorry I-"

Lance: "Don't worry Nancy you didn't wake us up" *pets her head*

Nancy: "us?"

Lance: "yeah Hunk is now baking cookies and Pidge, Allura and Shiro are up 2. Their in the kitchen"

Nancy: "yay I can tell them the good news! ^-^" *goes to the kitchen.*

Allura: "oh hey Nancy!"

Hunk: "how are you, you look happy"

Nancy: "guys I've reached 801 reads on this book!!"

Shiro: "Thats great news Nancy congratulations! I'm proud of you"

Nancy: "thanks Space dad- I MEAN SHIRO!"

Pidge: "I told you to continue writing. Your writing is amazing!"

Nancy: "aww thanks guys! ^-^"

Hunk: *walks over to Nancy and hugs her and picked me up* "Group Hug!"

Nancy: "Uhm... I'm not the cuddle type of person... But-"

Lance: "don't you dare ruin this moment!" *joins the hug*

♡Time skip~♡
Everybody joined in the group hug. The cookies were done and they all ate Hunks fabulous chocolade cookies. They talked and laughed till it was 4:59 am.

Keith: "I think I'm going to sleep goodnight everyone"

Nancy: "Don't you mean good morning since it's morning ;)"

Keith: "whatever" *walks out the kitchen

Nancy: "have sweet dreams about Y/n!!!( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

Keith: "Fuck you!🤬"

Nancy: "is that a to-do list 😏"

Shiro: "KEITH, NANCY CHILDREN COULD BE READING THIS STORY!"

Nancy: "oops sorry😅"

Keith: "you are unbelieveble Nancy.😌"

Nancy: "I know." *turns towards the screen.* oops sorry I forgot about you peeps. I have 3 things to tell you:

- 1. First off... VIRTUAL HUNK COOKIES FOR EVERYONE!!🍪🍪🍪

- 2. I am gonna try to update my other stories very soon that includes the Voltron Fanfic with my oc's (be sure to check that out)

- 3. As you can tell by the title of this chapter I'm going to show you a sneak peek of chapter 12. (It can always change since I'm still writing it)

Sneak peak

♡Chapter twelve♡

Y/n p.o.v

"oh gosh I can't believe were actually doing this" I said in disbelief. We were now in Allura's car on out way to the Ball, Pidge sat in the front with Allura who was riding and I dat in the back.

"Don't worry about it, besides Shiro and the boys came up with a plan... I believe." Pidge turned around trying to assure me but that made me more anxious. "Don't worry. What Pidge tried to say is that Shiro has a plan and everything will be allright we just need to becarefull" I looked out the window as we pulled up at the Voltron coffeeshop.

See yah peeps later