alone again

Spinel locked herself inside of her home, still recovering from her freak out from before she wanted to be alone she was embarrassed, angry, sad, and over all disappointed in herself she hadn't had a panic attack in a while, she thought she was doing better.

    Spinel sighed  looking at herself in the mirror, she whiped the make-up from her face exposing the dark tear Marks  that ran from her eyes underneath, she walked to the shabby kitchen, rummaging through the cabinet grabbing a pack of choco cookies, she grabbed a blanket from the closet and wrapped herself in it and plopped on the couch, she started eating the box of cookies.

Spinel turned as she heard Violet call her name from the other side of the front door, she turned to the purple gem , emotions still consumed her,

   "Please leave Vi, I'm not in a good space to be around others"...

  Spinel had learned when to distance herself  if she felt unsafe in anyway, the last thing she wanted to do was hurt violet,.

The purple gem frowned she knew to give Spinel space if she said to,

"Be safe Spinel I'll see u in about a month "

And with that she left.

Spinel slinked back onto the couch and began sobbing she hated pushing violet away, she knew she did that, but it's was safer for everyone if she did, after all she was a monster....

Spinel sat watching TV and eating snacks, she had grown accustomed to them in her time on earth,
    It was going to be a long night.