little do they know

Steven sat watching worried for the frail pink gem in front of him , violet was great and calming her and seemed like it was working.

She saw her slow and now she seemed responsive , her voice was raspy as she squeeked violets name, I let go of her hand seeing the pink gem pulling herself up to stand up and take several deep breaths to further calm herself she seemed not to notice him or his actions,

Violet gave her space for her to gather herself. As the pink gem stood Steven studied her appearance she ..looked familiar some how, he searched for any visible gemstone but saw none she must have it covered he thought.

The mysterious pick gem spoke to violet in a hushed tone "I...I need to go..."

She then stepped out side and lit up a cigarette and took a deep drag before walking home.

"Oh spinny" violet sighed.. before turning to the hybrid before her, he seemed to genuinely care about her friend...

" hey, uhh weren't you the kid to save the universe?"
She questioned.
"Yea that's me  why?"

  "Oh I uhh ... I'm going to be leaving beach city for a while and I don't want spinny alone, her mental health isn't exactly the best and can be very unstable and sporadic, she's always anxious and depressed, i know it's alot but would you maybe be willing to keep and eye on her while I'm gone? Maybe stop by her place and spend time with her and make sure she's safe?" She said with a meek and hopeful tone.

Steven smiled "Sure why not sounds like fun"

Great it's settled then, here's my number and the directions I'll be leaving this weekend so anytime after that is when to pop by for her , thank you so much"

Steven smiled as he watched violet run to catch up with her friend, he sat down to his now cool coffee and doughnuts.

  It felt good knowing that he'd be able to help and hopefuly make a new friend and the process.