"Thank you so much" Namjoon spoke up
"Not just for this, for helping Taehyung through everything too" He spoke genuinely, the Doctor smiling at him.
"I just want the best for him, any person like me would" He told them, finally opening the door slightly.
"Good luck to you all and I hope you get home"

The door swung open in what felt like slow motion as for the first time in forever, they were set free.

The three glanced at one another before they bolted out, pulling their hoods up as they turned back to thank the doctor, but he'd already closed the door behind them.

For a moment the world stood still as they took everything in around them, the air feeling fresh and the sun blazing down on them freely, no glass surrounding them and people pointing at them.

They were free.

"Let's go" Yoongi spoke eagerly as they began to walk quickly whilst keeping it casual to the exit, keeping their eyes low so nobody would spot the colour, feeling the tension once again building as they took in a deep breath.

They reached the doors and walked out like free men, the breath they were holding being released as they turned to one another with the largest smiles, running and gathering in a group hug whilst dancing around a little.
"I can't believe this has actually happened" Hoseok spoke in disbelief
"We're actually out of that place" Yoongi spoke
Namjoon looked back in but he saw something that wiped the smile right off his face.

The elf enclosure was so close but so far away now.

"Yo!" They heard as they turned around, unable to stop the smile form on their lips by the person they saw.
"You coming or what?" Jungkook called from where he was, stood by his car with the driver door open.

"Sorry" Hoseok apologised as him and Yoongi rushed over.
"Thank you Kook" Yoongi told him, but he was soon reminded that Jungkook didn't remember by the confused look on his face.
"How the fuck have I been roped into this?" He questioned himself as he opened the door for Yoongi and Hoseok to get in, only then noticing the one wolf who had stayed by the entrance, staring inside the zoo.

"Does he want to go back or something?" Jungkook turned to the other two
"He wants to save Jin" Hoseok spoke, but Jungkook gestured for an answer, clearly unknowing to who he was.
"Jin is an elf and he was with us all and he's still stuck in there" Yoongi explained.

Instantly Jungkook thought about it as he rolled his eyes after a few seconds.
"Both of you stay here and don't even set a foot out of this car" Jungkook warned as he slammed the car door, locking it before he ran over to the wolf.
"Who's this elf you wanna bust out?" Jungkook asked rather bluntly, but it surprised Namjoon he was doing this.
"He's called Jin, he's the leader" Namjoon explained as Jungkook sighed, looking around slightly before he muttered a curse word to himself, grabbing a hold of Namjoon's sleeve.

"What are you doing?" Namjoon asked as he realised he was being lead back into the zoo.
"We're getting this elf out" Jungkook spoke
"But this isn't the plan" Namjoon protested, despite his heart saying he wanted him back.
"Wanna save him or not?" Jungkook snapped rather sharply, Namjoon nodding
"Well shut up and let's go" Jungkook pulled his hood up before he and Namjoon walked back into the zoo on a new rescue mission.

~~~

Meanwhile, Taehyung and Ailee sat with all the doctor's assessing them, trying to act as casual as they could, but there was a certain buzz and excitement as they sometimes couldn't help but lightly smirk at one another like excited children on Christmas.

"Will you be okay for the next week without me Tae?" Ailee asked
"What do you mean?" Taehyung pretended to be worried.
"I'm going away for a while and I might not be able to come and see you, will you be okay?" She asked, Taehyung sighing sadly.
"I mean I'll miss you, you are some good company, but I have my friends with me now and I'm much happier" He told her, Ailee smiling as she nodded.