<3

HEY y'all !

i just wanted to check up on you and my book and account in general. i doubt anyone would care, but a few months ago i received a dm from wattpad saying that i could try for the wattys with this book, which is??? mind blowing, i never expected that to happen ever. it probably happens with any book that gets 100k and more (which by the way EXCUSE ME?!)

but besides being excited i didn't do anything about it, cause i thought it would be kinda weird. i'm not a serious writer, this is fanfiction and the ship isn't even real we been knew, so i didn't think it was worth to be nominated or whatever. anywAYS

i logged onto my laptop and decided to check up on this shit and i can't believe people are still reading this book, y'all are the GOAT period !!!

i hope you guys are doing alright and school/college isn't kicking your ass because it should be the other way around FUCKING K.O. THAT SHIT and yeah, i hope my book fed you well and you enjoyed reading it. i did spend a lot of time and effort in it and i'm glad for the recogniton it got/keeps on getting. i'm incredibly thankful about it and i feel like i've achieved something bigger than i had ever expected :) 

talking about the twins, filming shit they really do like and posting it whenever they want is something i've wanted for a long ass time. i still love them a lot despite not being in the fandom anymore, their content is top tier, and also?!!! ETHAN AND KRISTINA ARE THE CUTEST i love them sm and i hope they're doing amazing and are happy together for the longest time :') my boy deserves it.

i don't write anymore but i still draw a lot, so if you like minecraft youtubers and wanna see drawings of them i have a twitter - @desertedclub :)

anyways, that's all i had to say, i hope you have a great day/night guys, i love you lots. <33