four

140 reads you guys don't know how happy I am right now <- now at 3.6K omg i-

Ethan's POV:

I pull up in our driveway and immediately see Grayson's car parked in front of our house.

I park next to him and get out of the car. I lock the doors and make my way to the front door.

I go in and I'm greeted by Grayson's presence. He stands up quickly and crosses his hands over his chest, walking towards me.

"We need to talk," he says sternly and tilts his head to the side.

"Well, hello to you, too," I scoff, "about what?"

"Sit down," he points to the couch. I do what he tells me and sit, crossing my legs and letting my hands fall into my lap.

He takes a seat next to me, "do you like Emma?"

I try not to blush and my head shots up to meet his eyes, "w-what do you mean?"

"I mean, do you have feelings for her?"

I feel warmth filling up my cheeks, as i look up, "no-"

"Don't lie to me."

"Grayson, I don't have feelings for her-"

"I said don't lie to me," he says, raising his eyebrow.

"Alright," I huff and press my lips in a straight line, "yes, I do have feelings for her. Have had since we met, actually."

"I already knew the answer. I just wanted to hear it come from you."

I look up to see a big smile on his lips. "What?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Nothing, it's just you haven't liked a girl since what happened with Mer-"

"Don't say her name," I growl at him and he lifts his hands up in defense.

"Since... Her, so it's a big step for you."

"Okay, but how about you? You haven't had a girl for like, forever."

"That's," he pauses and looks away, "for... another time. We're talking about you now."

I study his face and lift an eyebrow, but decide to let it go.

"Bet. Wait, does James know about our project?"

"You want to tell Emma, huh?" He smirks at me and wiggles his eyebrows.

I feel the heat rising to my cheeks again but manage to stop it, "this as well. You took him with you to 'buy things' as you said, so I wondered if he knows and you haven't told me."

"He doesn't know. I just make him sit in the car," we both laugh.

"Exactly what I thought."

"That's what he gets for being annoying and insisting to come with me anyways," he stands up, "oh, by the way, tomorrow we're going live to finally tell everyone."

"Aight," I take out my phone.

Emma's POV:

I sit in front of my laptop, searching through Google for hotels I can afford.

Yes, I was really doing this, and yes, the twins and James are going too. No matter what their decision is. I can't pay myself and they're way richer than me.

My phone vibrates and I see it's Ethan that's calling me. My heart picks up its pace.

I answer, "hey."

"Hey, E," he greets excitedly.

"What's up?"

"Okay, so," he starts off, "tomorrow we're going live on instagram."

"And?"

"We can finally tell more about our project!"

"Yes, finally! Can't wait!"

"You don't sound very excited."

"I am!"

"Okay, whatever you say...," he trails off, "listen, um, I was wondering if... you would maybe want to hang out?

I feel myself blush after hearing this.

Yes, I find him attractive, I mean, who wouldn't? Yes, he's funny and absolute boyfriend material, but I know I don't have feelings for him.

At least I think so.

"I'd love to," a smile stays on my face, "when?"

"Whenever you're free."

"I'm free all the time, to be honest," I laugh.

"Great, I'll just text you," I can feel his grin, "but um, brb, gotta buy something..." And now I can feel his smirk.

"Okay, brb, gotta book our hotel for Vegas," I smirk as well, looking over to my laptop.

"Wait, you're actually doing this?"

"Yep," I say popping out the 'p', "by the way, you, Gray and James are paying most of the pay," I say quickly then hang up and giggle to myself.