five

Emma's POV:

I knock on the door and wait. No reaction. I knock twice and all I earn from the other side is silence.

I put my hand on the doorknob, twisting it, trying to see if it's unlocked. And surprisingly it is.

I furrow my eyebrows and open the door. Doesn't seem like anyone's here. "I'm here," I nearly shout as I close the door.

I look around, "where the fuck is everyone? And why haven't y'all locked your door?" i say to myself as let out a brief chuckle.

I start walking through the hallway and hear blunt music, coming from the end of it.

The music gets louder and I hear metal clinking when I reach the room.

I open the door cautiously and peek inside. There they were.

Grayson doing pull ups and Ethan lifting weights, both of them in only shorts with headbands over their hair, sweat dripping off their skin.

I gulp as I take in the sight.

I push the door open wider, trying to show them I'm here. But they continue their workout.

"Hey guys, i-"

They stop what they're doing and look up to me at the same time. I feel my legs tremble. They both stand up and Ethan comes towards me.

"Hey," he leans against the wall, his body still facing me, "I didn't think you would come earlier."

"I'm going to the bathroom," Grayson says out of the blue and gives Ethan a look. He walks past and behind me and disappears in the hallway.

My heart starts beating faster as I am now left with him alone. I look up and he's intensely staring at me.

"I- I can come later, I'm sorry-" I stop talking when he pushes himself off the wall. He straightens up to his full height and looks down at me.

He takes a step forwards, causing me to take one backwards. I realise I'm fucked, because I'm already back to back with the door.

But he doesn't stop, he takes another one and presses his chest completely against mine.

I can see his stubble and feel his breath against my face, due to how close we are.

We hold eye contact. His hand finds its way to my waist, gripping it tight. I let out a shaky breath.

"E? Emma?" I hear someone say my name, "hello?" Ethan waves his hand in front of my face.

I blink a few times and shake my head, "what, um, sorry-"

"Are you okay?" He smirks at me.

"Yeah, I just... spaced out," I run a hand through my hair and blush.

"Yeah, I saw that," he chuckles, "what were you thinking about?" He asks, his voice stern and his expressions suddenly serious.

My breath hitches at the back of my throat and I try to think of something.

"I," I drag out the word, looking away.

"You don't need to tell me, don't worry, I think I know," I turn my head towards him and furrow my eyebrows.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah," he looks me up and down and licks the inside of his cheek, smirking afterwards.

My lips part in shock. He licks his lips and comes closer to me, gripping my waist tight and rubbing his thumbs over my stomach.

We hear a door open loudly and I jump while he calmly just takes a step back and takes his hands off me.

Grayson comes walking towards us. He stops at the doorstep and looks at both of us.

"E, are we gonna finish working out?"

He shakes his head, "nah, I'm gonna take a shower. Em, you can wait for me in my room."

I nod and follow him to his room. He grabs his towel and gets in the bathroom.

I sit on edge of the bed and hear the shower being turned on.

I sigh and check my twitter.

"Hashtag Ethma?" I stare at the screen, wide eyed.

I open the hashtag and it's actually real. People ship me and Ethan.

I can't help but feel a little happy about it.

The fact that people think I'm good enough to be with someone like him makes me feel special.

I wonder what Ethan thinks of this. I wonder if he has even seen it. Or the thousand comments under his tweet about me.

But I know if we were to date, there would be a lot of problems. Like I'm a year younger than him, they'd think it's illegal.

Then I hear the bathroom open and see the devil himself.

He gets in the room, a towel wrapped loosely around his waist, exposing his upper body completely. He smiles at me, before wiping off his face, letting the water drip down his chest.

He walks in front of me, the heat from the hot water radiating, making the temperature jump even higher.

"Oops, forgot those here," he puts a hand over his mouth sarcastically, smirking after.

"I'm gonna change in the bathroom," he picks up his clothes and looks at me. I try my best to keep my eyes at his face.

"Or I can do it here, I'm sure you won't mind," he winks at me. He grips the top of his towel.

My eyes widen and my jaw drops. He sees my expression and begins laughing hysterically.

"Of course I wouldn't do that, I was joking," he continues laughing, then suddenly stops. His features drop, "or am I?"

I'm still shocked as I see him walk in his bathroom. I let out the breath I was holding the whole time.

Just before I am about to start over thinking everything that just happened, he walks out of the bathroom.

"Where are we going to now?"

I was in a mood sorry-
After writing that Emma part I started thinking about actually writing smut
Like she's underage and shit
(i never wrote smut dw)