eight

Warning: almost smut but not quite yet part two

Ethan's POV:

"We're here, bitches!" I nearly shout as I stop the car in the parking lot.

They're all sleeping.

I put my hand on Emma's shoulder and shake her lightly, trying to wake her up.

"E," I say quietly, leaning closer to get a better view of her face. God, she's so pretty. "Emma," I try again and this time she jolts up awake, opening her eyes quickly and taking in a breath.

I take my hand back fast and hold it in my other hand, "I'm sorry."

She humms and streches her arms out, then sends me a smile, "hi."

I smile back at her, "We're here. Let's wake them up and get settled in."

"Okay," she gets out of the car and opens Grayson's door.

"No," I whisper shout, "let me wake him up," I demand, a devil smile on my face.

"No," she denies and gently calls out his name, crouching next to him, "you'll just torture him instead of waking him up."

I roll my eyes at how right she was and wake up James.

"Gray, take your bags and James' and go in. I'm gonna take the others."

He does what I say and him and James leave the parking lot. It's just me and her now. Perfect.

Emma's POV:

He takes out the bags and I help him, closing the door after. I turn around and see him struggling.

"You need any help?"

"Yes, actually," he puts the bags down, "I do." I tilt my head to the side and follow his actions.

He walks towards me and I press my back to his car. I look up and see him towering over me, looking at me right in the eyes.

"I've been needing help since the car accident," he rests his left hand on the car next to me and moves my hair out of my face with the other one.

"You were really confident, you know," his h
finger glides up my thigh. "It was," he leans closer and looks at my lips, "sexy," he holds my chin and brushes his thumb over my bottom lip, still looking down. I feel my legs buckle.

As much as I want to, I won't give in. This won't be right.

I try to look away, but he tilts my head back to him, his hand sitting at my waist.

He brings his other hand there and grips my hips tight, pulling me closer to him. He runs his thumbs over my stomach, under my hoodie. I can feel his bulge pressed against my crotch.

He sighs, his breath fanning my lips, "two can play that game," he looks at my eyes and licks his lips, "we should probably go, huh?"

"Y-yeah, uh," he lets me go and grabs the bags, "we should... go, yeah."

"Don't tell anyone about this all," he pauses, "yet."

He begins walking, me following behind. He looks at me over his shoulder.

"Oh," he stops in front of me, "keep calling me daddy whenever you get the chance to, baby girl," he sends me a wink and continues his walk.

-

"Woah, that's so beautiful!"

"We love a good view!"

"Holy shit!"

We roam around the apartment, admiring and taking in the luxury.

"There's only one bed?!" We hear faintly from the bedroom I suppose.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!" Ethan asks no one as he's looking at the bed.

"Well... that's disappointing?" I look at him and smirk.

He clenches his jaw and gives me a stern look, lifting one eyebrow.

"You knew it's just one bed, didn't you?" He crosses his arms over his chest and smirks.

"No, I didn't-"

"Don't worry, you'll get to sleep next to me, you should've just asked," he smiles cockily and walks past me.

"There's only one bed, but two bathrooms? Okay then," James puts one of his hand on his hip and looks at me.

"Oh my god, stop fucking complaining! I did my best, all right?"

"Guys, seriously stop, it's really beautiful and luxurious, give Emma some love for booking this great apartment," Grayson interrupts us and I'm glad he did.

"Thank you."

"We have a hot tub?!" Ethan screams from the balcony. We all follow him and look down.

"You can't get in without a parent if you're under eighteen," they all look at me and start laughing. I flip them off.

"If you wanna get in, you gotta tell me," Ethan shoves me gently with his elbow.

"Shut up," I laugh and go in to change in my pyjamas. I go in one of the bathrooms and brush my teeth.

I go in the bedroom and see Ethan and Grayson at both right and left sides of the bed, in between them space for me and James.

I then notice Ethan holding my camera.

"Oh, also, there's only one bed, but you probably don't give a fuck, so goodnight," he puts his hand on the lens and stops filming.

I fake cough to get his attention, "what are you doing?"

"Filming," he smiles cutely at me.

"Why?"

"Because you won't do it, I know you."

"Because you watch my videos," I show my tongue at him.

"Shut the fuck up and go to sleep," he pats the sheet next to him.

I give in and lay next to him, James doing the same right after. We turn off the light, share a 'good night' and I turn to my left side.

Being very tired, I drift off to sleep immediately.