two

Emma's POV

"Sister squad party!" We all jump around the house and start dancing hilariously.

"We haven't had one ever, so instead of it being just a party, it's going to be..." Ethan stops and look at all of us with a sly smile.

"What?" Grayson and James ask, clearly not knowing of Ethan's idea.

"Such a tease," I mumble under my breath, crossing my arms over my chest, and lean on one leg.

Ethan looks at me and holds his gaze. The microwave goes off and he runs to the kitchen, leaving us all dumbfounded.

He comes with two bags of popcorn, "we're having a sleepover!"

We all cheer until me and James realise we don't have pyjamas.

"What are we gonna sleep in?" I ask, coming closer to him and pointing to me and James.

"I will give you some clothes, don't worry. James, you too. Gray, come upstairs! You wait here," he goes up the stairs. Gray follows him behind.

I sit on the sofa and grab the remote control, looking for a movie to watch.

Ethan comes running down the stairs, "there you go," he gives me some clothes and sends me a smile.

He starts talking with James and I go to the bathroom to change.

I take off my crop top and hold up a large black t-shirt.

The bathroom door opens and I'm quick to cover myself with the t-shirt. The person sees me and closes the door as fast as possible.

"Sorry!" I hear Grayson's muffled voice behind the door.

I slip on the shirt and dark grey sweatpants and look at myself in the mirror.

I looked horrible, but what's new.

I put my hair in a messy bun, as always, and go out.

"Emma, I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were in ther-" Grayson immediately apologizes to me and his face reddens.

"Gray, it's okay, it's not like I was naked or something," I joke and make him laugh.

"E, you'd love to see that, won't you?" Grayson turns his attention to Ethan, obviously joking as well. He smirks at his brother and nudges him with his elbow.

Ethan turns bright red and manages to say 'no', then looks at his feet.

"Okay, uh, let's... Let's go watch the movie, yeah?" He changes the topic and jumps on the sofa.

The three of us share looks and shrug it off. James sits next to Ethan, Grayson sits next to James and I sit next to Grayson.

"Why didn't you guys invite Bryant?" I ask before we play the film.

"He has some photoshoot he has to wake up early for, and if he comes he won't be able to sleep because of us, so he declined," Ethan says and starts to chuckle, before starting the movie.

Obviously I couldn't focus on it right now.

Why would Grayson say this and why would Ethan blush?

You know what, I don't care. I know he can't like me and that's the tea, sis, you feel me.

But then again, that's not the only time they've acted like this. They're always talking hotly about something and acting strange. Would it be because of me?

Of course no.

I blink a couple of times, turn my attention to the tv and try to actually watch whatever it's on the screen.

-

Everyone is already gone to bed. I can't sleep, so I go to the balcony and lean against the rail.

No one really knows that about me, but I like night time a lot and the peace it comes with.

Everything is sleeping and the only thing you can hear are crickets or the wind. It's so cliche but very relaxing.

I get in the room again and look at the time.

"11PM and everyone's already asleep? Bullshit."

"I know right."

I jump when I hear a deep voice coming from behind me. I place my hand on my heart as I turn around and exhale.

"Holy fuck E, you scared me."

"That was the goal," he smiles at me. "Can't sleep, huh?"

"Yeah."

"Wanna go play fortnite with me?"

"I'mma beat your ass."

-

"You didn't beat my ass like you said," Ethan smirks at me.

"Girls tend to do that a lot, like on twitter."

"Yeah, they're like 'oh, I can beat you in fortnite', no, you can't beat me at fortnite!" he exclaims and we both chuckle.

"Exactly, that's me."

"No, you're not like this. You can actually play."

I start laughing at him, "are you serious?"

"Yeah," a little smile stays on his lips.

"I can't play for shit."

"Okay, maybe you suck sometimes- well, okay, most of the time, but you're kinda good at it. I mean, you placed #86 so-"

"You watched my video?"

"Ye-"

"Oh my god! Ethan Dolan watches my videos! Holy shit!" I start jumping on the bed, whisper-screaming, so I don't wake the others up.

He chuckles and hugs my legs, causing me to fall next to him. We start laughing again.

"Were you fangirling over me like this before we met?" He chuckles, propping himself on one elbow.

"No, I was fangirling over Grayson," I smirk at him. He puts a hand on his chest, gasping, "that hurt, I'm leaving," but all he did was lay on his other side.

I laugh at him and poke him in the shoulder repeatedly until he groans and turns around to look at me.

"Yes, I was fangirling over you, but I was way worse than that," I let out a laugh, "you're probably weirded out now."

"No, why would I be? That's cute," He yawns, "I'm gonna sleep, though."

"Aight, I'll sleep here," I say to him, already laying on the pillow, "goodnight, E."

"B-but that's my bed-'"

I start fake snoring, "goodnight, E," he turns the lightning off and closes the door.