epilogue

Emma's POV:

I cried. For days, for weeks. I was heartbroken.

When he broke up with me, I felt my world crushing down. I thought all the things he had said to me were untrue.

I kept reminding myself of all our moments.

The first time he made me eat pineapple pizza. Legit, this shit is so good.

Our car ride to Vegas. The first time we had contact, because of him hugging me in his sleep.

Our first kiss at that party. Most magical moment in my life.

When we would scroll through instagram and see fans freak out about every little thing we did in each others presence. It was funny, but the fact that they shipped us made me happy.

That time he took me to Jersey and I met his family. I never felt more comfortable and welcome in someone else's home.

Our Christmas together, with Grayson and James. I didn't think it was possible to have this much fun with anyone.

Speaking of them, I found out James had feelings for Grayson, and guess what? Grayson liked him back.

I didn't know he was bisexual, but that made my heart fucking burst. And right then, on Christmas, they confessed to each other.

Guess I was just too caught up with my relationship with Ethan to even notice their behaviour around each other.

That day we made cake together and ended up messing up my whole kitchen. Cliche, I know, but it was so cute.

Our New Years Eve, too. Wow, that night was blessed as fuck. I felt love, love and love.

Being there for him and Gray when their dad passed away made us even closer. Bryant was there too, he really is a keeper.

Rest in peace, Sean. You will always be in our hearts. Legends never die.

Valentine's day. Didn't make it obvious for fans, but me and Ethan spend the whole ass day together.

All we really did was just lay in bed and talk, eat random shit and enjoy each other's company.

Then that moment came. When I felt my heart breaking in million pieces. When I started seeing the world in black and white. I was in deep.

He would always tell me he loved me, that he wouldn't ever leave me, that he saw a future with me.

And a week later, he broke up with me.

It didn't take long for me to just fall into that hole of not wanting to do anything related to life, not wanting to get off the bed.

I didn't want a life without him.

I hoped he would show up on my doorstep, late at night, and tell me he has been too busy thinking about me he couldn't sleep.

I didn't know shit about him. I didn't know what was going on in his life. I didn't know what he was up to.

Sometimes, Gray would check up on me, just to see what I was doing and tell me some stories about him and James.

I was happy for him, though I didn't show it. If I did, it'd just look fake. And I didn't want that.

I went to Coachella, thanks to Amanda and Olivia. I don't know how they managed to get me out of my house, but I was glad they did.

I had the best time i'd had in a while. I know they made sure we didn't run into the twins, and i'm thankful for that.