end !

i'm kinda sad to end this book, not gonna lie.

but i thought last chapter was a good bit to finish all this... thing... shit... whatever you wanna call it.

mostly because i don't want that book to turn out too long like 100 chapters and also it'd be kind of difficult for me to write a make up scene, because i don't really know how these things work, because i'm an antisocial lonely piece of shit and all i know about love is because of books and i haven't read one where the characters get together again, so yeah.

i started this book because i was bored as hell and the ethma tea was H O T and BOiLiNG and i was absolutely in love with the thought of them being together (and still am).

and as cliche as it is i never thought it'll get this much recognition, it's mindblowing.

i'm happy for the love and all of the above ksks imma leave the ariana puns to the book.

but seriously guys, thank you so sO SO SO SO SO much for all the support and love this book got, i love you all with my whole entire heart. i'm genuinely blown away by the amount of reads this got, like daaaaamnnn.

but anyways guys, peace <3

comment if you want a sum up/epilogue!

btw i started writing a new book, it's called secret lover ethan's the main character and grayson is a dick idk where am i going with it but if i decide to post, you'll see :)

LOOK AT MY BABY BEING ALL HAPPY AND SHIT HES LITERALLY THE CUTEST AND THE TINIEST IN THE WHOLE WORD I WANT TO SPEND MY ENTIRE LIFE WITH HIM AND TREAT HIM WITH LOVE AND ADMIRATION JUST LIKE HE DESERVES