var är du

"no we don't need a break." zach said suddenly before I could leave.

"excuse me?"

"we don't need a break. I get it I messed up but you have messed up before too. Just cause you're angry doesn't mean that's what we need right now."zach muttered.

I was confused. was that how it worked in a relationship?
Was it really his choice if we were to actually go on a break or not?

"I don't think that's your choice to make.."

"a break signifys that you don't love me anymore or not as much as you used to.. is that true now?" Zach asked.

he knew that wasn't true.

"You know that's not true."

"Than act like it. You want me to care for you more but get mad when I do!" He suddenly raised his voice in frustration.

"you care?" I asked unsure. sometimes I didn't stop to think about if he really did.

"God!" He turned around walking to the drivers seat and got inside slamming the door.

I stepped in the passenger seat noticing how angry he was

"Why the fuck do I even try with you?" zach muttered while driving. I suddenly felt guilty.

asking him if he cared was a low blow. I knew he cared for me.

zach stopped infront of my house after a long ride of uncomfortable silence.
Zach rested his head on the steering wheel.

I turned my head to watch him. He was taking deep breaths of air. He looked as if he was trying to calm himself.

the air was tence.

"do you like to hurt me?" zach said suddenly. His cheeks red a look of desperation on his face.
he looked as if he was about to have another anxiety attack.

"no." I said softly.

"doesn't feel like it."

he turned away from me to look ahead. "Can you get out?"

"I'm sorry." I said while getting out. I hated when we fought.

_______

the next few days zach stopped showing at school.

His mother said he wasn't home either

he wasn't responding to text messages either.

I let out a sigh of frustration" oh god oh god." I began to panic.

"It's gonna be alright it's not like he's dea-" corbyn stopped himself in the midst of his sentence.

"I'm worried okay after all he's suicidal and now he's missing after an argument."

________________
Not in the mood to write rn so short one haha
C ya tomorrow

________________Not in the mood to write rn so short one hahaC ya tomorrow