avkastning

jack and Zach didn't care about their parents disapproval when Zach saw the look on his boyfriends face he embraced him in a hug eighth infornt of his parents.

He even dared to plant a kiss on his cheek.
"after all that I have been through with your son. A few disapproving words isn't going to keep me from him. Not now not ever."

"With all due respect sir. But your son is my soulmate he told me so himself." Zach spoke more.

jack was suprised. Zach had claimed that they were both soulmates and now they both have said it.

"Soulmates? that's ridic-"Jacks fathers voice was angry

"That's romantic!" Jacks mother interrupted. "You two have our approval right?"

jacks father mumbled a yes annoyed with his wife.

_

jack stood outside the school waiting on his boyfriend to start the day.

Zach approached with a grmance on his face. "what are you wearing?"

"do you not like it?" Jack asked looking at His clothes.

"what do you think?" Zach's tone laced with sarcasm as he walked past him.

jack followed him inside noticing his bad mood this morning.

"are you alright?"Jack dared to ask.

"why would you ask that? Are you not getting enough attention?" Zach's attitude towards the situation was unreasonable.

"You're being very needy latley you know I don't like that." He spoke again.

jack didn't understand how he was being needy but nonetheless excepted it.

"I'm sorry."

Zach rolled his eyes and walked into his classroom without telling him goodbye.

_

Kay suddenly appeared back in their life that day

she sat right beside Zach during lunch and nothing had ever made jacks blood boil.

jack was angry and that was rare.

angry at kay

angry at their past

angry at Zach.

jack sat at the table a look of pure disgust visible on his face and Zach took notice to it

"Hey who are you?" kay asked in a calm  tone.

"His boyfriend who the hell are you?" Jacks tone harsh. He wasn't letting someone take Zach away like last time.

not now not ever.

"you're also sitting in my fucking seat."I spoke again.

"calm down." Zach suddenly spoke not taking his eyes away from the table and with one headphone in his ear.

But jack wasn't listening.

I stood up and walked behind kay lifting the back of her chair causing her to fall out.

"Owch! What the hell!?" Kay complained .

"Jack stop! Go the hell away!" Zach suddenly looked at him anger in his eyes.

tears whelled in my eyes.
"Fuck this!" I yelled as my voice cracked.

I searched around for corbyn after I stormed away. He was talking with eben. I grabbed his arm and took him into the hall

"Hey what's u-"

I sobbed loudly into his shoulder.

'why was he doing this to me?

he said he loved me but then does this?

why does he hate me?'

I thought to myself as I cried into corbyns shoulder. corbyn held me back saying nothing.

"god, corbyn why am I such a fucking disappointment?" I cried to him.

"you're not jack you know that."

"no I am! He hates being with me I can tell." I told him as my anxiety's rose.

I felt as if he didn't love me anymore.

I felt as if he would leave me for kay again.

_________________________
10 votes for a new chapter

hey y'all yeeeehaww
Sorry I like this photo so much

If u made it this far what do you think kay returned for?