Älskare

as jack lay in bed beside his boyfriend thoughts floated in his mind

does our relationship need sex to be successful ?

we have only made love twice

is that why we argue?

is it because all his sexual frustration is being built up?

maybe his past ex's had a lot of sex and that's why he doesn't like me.

"what are you thinking of lover?"Zach opened one of his eyes to see that jack had been starring at him

"do you want to have sex with me again?" I gulped nervously as a few moments of silence passed.

"No."

"alright." and just like always my confidence suffered. Not like I had much left as it was.

"sex doesn't make a relationship. It only makes the nonsense ones. So no I don't want to fuck you right now I rather lay here for a moment." He sat up from his spot on his bed the moonlight hit his features perfectly.

he grabbed a cigarette and a lighter before lighting his cancer stick.
"mind if I keep the window closed while I smoke? It's raining outside and we won't be able to hear the radio so clearly."

"you may open it."

the rain was now heard from outside and Zach smiled a bit. zach was in love with the rain.

for an hour zach smoked and didn't say much to me. I ended up sitting beside him gently taking the cigarette from between his lips.

he didn't seem to mind it was his third one.

"hold me please."

he put his arms around me resting his chin on my head.

"I wish you understood that I love you." He suddenly spoke.

"I know you do."

"but you don't. that's why you still think the way you do. Your thoughts are a lot louder than you think."

I wondered if he really did love me.

he didn't seem to think I was attractive

he probably thought I was also clumsy

I prayed he wasn't lying to me now.

"I've never met your parents before." zach muttered looking at me.

____________________________

next chapter will be fun!!!!
drama!
drama!
DRAMAAAA!

if you made it this farplease choose a person you would like the see in the next chapter

please choose a person you would like the see in the next chapter