My Dream Ball || Part Four

Start from the beginning

As soon as you get to the manor, you owl your parents to let them know that you're ok and already got to the Malfoy manor. Meanwhile, Draco goes to bed. He is very tired after the long trip and so are you. You cuddle up next to him and you both fall asleep melted in a hug.

The Yule Ball day has come. Tomorrow is Christmas. Draco and you are getting ready in his bedroom. He is fascinated by hearing you singing while you're curling your hair in front of the mirror:

«Nobody gonna love me better

I must stick with you forever

Nobody gonna take me higher

I must stick with you

You know how to appreciate me

I must stick with you, my baby

Nobody ever made me feel this way

I must stick with you

And now, ain't nothing else I can need

And now, I'm singing 'cause you're so, so into me

I got you, we'll be making love endlessly

I'm with you, baby, you're with me»

—That was beautiful, sweetheart.

—That's the way you make me feel, sugar.

—I'm gonna make your dream come true, I promise —he hugs you from behind.

—What do you have in mind, my sweet Draco?

—It's a surprise —he kisses you sweetly.

Draco is now buttoning his shirt up in front of the mirror, and you talk to him sweetly from behind:

—Baby?

—Yes?

—Would you mind?

He turns around and looks at you. You're covering your breasts with your untied corset. Tears of joy start filling his beautiful grey eyes. He smiles and goes behind you. He starts tying your corset, kissing your neck and shoulders in between. You both blush so hard during the proccess, but you're enjoying it so much.

Your corset is tied now. You turn around and give a loving kiss to your prince. You start tying his bow tie. Draco smiles and grabs your waist.

—You look like a beautiful bride, sweetheart. Did you know that?

—And you look like my handsome and charming groom, baby —you wrap your hands around his neck.

—Babygirl —he smiles—. I want you to look that beautiful when you become a Malfoy.

—Draco —you whisper.

A single tear starts rolling down your cheek. You can't believe what you just heard. Draco proposed to you without noticing. He blushes so hard and a beautiful smile lights his face up when he realizes what he just said. He cups your face gently in his hands and wipes your tear away by kissing it. You close your eyes and feel his lips brushing yours...

Author's Notes

Author's Notes

(Y/N) = Your Name

Song lyrics from "Stickwitu" by The Pussycat Dolls.

If you like this chapter please vote :D and don't forget to let me know your thoughts in comments x

Thanks for reading!