I roll my eyes as I buckle my seatbelt and start up my car.

I can practically hear him smirk through the text message and I roll my eyes and don't respond

I can practically hear him smirk through the text message and I roll my eyes and don't respond. I quickly drive home and head inside locking to door before going up to my room. I feel my phone buzz in my pocket and pull it out to check it.

I'm sure he knows that's a lie but I'm not quite sure if I'm ready to admit it to him yet

I'm sure he knows that's a lie but I'm not quite sure if I'm ready to admit it to him yet. I set my phone down on my bed and go to my closet to pick out some pajamas. I lay them out on my bed and head into the bathroom to take a shower. When I'm done in the shower I head back to my room and change into my pajamas. (Outfit pictured above) After I change I toss my clothes and my towel in the hamper before jumping into bed. I pull out my laptop and go on youtube and start watching some videos. As I'm watching one of the videos I hear a tap on the window, I figure it's just a bird so I ignore it. I hear it again and I pause my video to listen closely and then I hear a knock, yo what the hell is that, I think to myself getting very worried that someone is trying to break into my house. I slowly get up out of bed and walk over to my window, my jaw drops and my eyes widen "What the hell are you doing?" I say opening my window to see Klaus hanging there. 

"Are you going to invite me in or leave me hanging out here?" he asks as he hangs from one hand and I look away thinking he's going to fall. I shake my head when I remember he's a hybrid and a small little fall from the second story of a house isn't going to hurt him. 

"Are you going to tell me what you're doing here?" I say crossing my arms over my chest as I sit in the seat in my window and look at him. He looks at me and I smirk "Well?" I ask and he sighs.

"Yes just invite me in before you get a cold little wolf," he says in a very stern voice, I don't know why it got me so much but I immediately obey and invite him in. He quickly comes in and escorts me back to my bed before shutting and latching my window. I look at him and raise my eyebrows waiting for him to explain why he is in my room at 9 o'clock at night. "Were you serious when you said you didn't have feelings for me?" he asks and I freeze and look away and point my attention to my laptop. He looks at me and gently shuts my laptop and sits down in front of me "Well?" he smirks. 

I sigh and look up at him "Why do you care so much, you're an original and not just that you're a hybrid. I'm just a human why do you care if I have feelings for you? I'm a nobody," I say and Klaus immediately shakes his head when I finish ranting about myself. 

"I don't ever want to hear you say that you are a nobody ever again, do you understand me?" he says looking at me and I nod in agreement "Use your words," he says quickly.

"I understand Nik, I'm sorry," I say looking at him with a puzzled stare. I don't understand why he is so upset that I said that about myself, why does he care so much? Does he like me back, is that why he wanted to know if I had feelings for him?

"You should be getting to bed, I just needed to see you," he says as he stands up and I stop him. He looks back at me "What is it little wolf?" he asks me and I don't know what came over me but I stared into his eyes and I didn't want him to leave plus I really didn't want to be alone.

"Stay," I say quietly and he smiles and nods. "W-will you c-cuddle me?" I ask softly "It would help me sleep better," I add as I look up at him. He nods and lays in bed next to me. I snuggle up next to him and he wraps his arm around me, again I feel safe and comfortable just like I did that day in the grill. "Goodnight daddy," I mumble as I feel myself drift off to sleep.

"Goodnight little wolf," he whispers as he pulls a blanket over me.

××××××××××
And the second chapter is up, please let me know what you guys think about the story. I hope you are liking the longer chapters I'm trying to write longer chapters to get more information into each one. Klaus and Elijah want Emmy to be at the meetup with Stefan and Damon.. how do you think that will end? Stay tuned to find out. Thanks so much for reading 💕