"Come here, babe." Carter said and I walked over to him.

He explained to me how to take bullets out the gun and how to do the clip. I payed close attention because I knew I wouldn't be learning this if something wasn't seriously going on.

After the quick explanation, he turned the safety off and pulled the hammer back. He told me to put on the earmuffs and the glasses. I did as told he placed his free hand on my waist to put me in the position he wanted me in. He carefully handed me the gun and lifted my arms to put me in a shooting position.

"Find a certain point and shoot. Does not have to be the target on the paper. Could be around it." He said before backing away from me a few steps.

I placed my hand on the trigger and pulled it and the bullet went on the far left side of the paper. I pulled it again and this one made me step back and land into his chest hard.

"I'm sorry." I said quickly.

He didn't say anything but positioned me back in my spot.

Suddenly the sound of a gunshot filled my ears. I turned and looked over at Brian that was shooting at the target paper full on. Bullet holes in the head.

"I don't think I can do this, Carter."

He sighed. "You have no choice. I'm not teaching you this just because, babe. I'm not going to be with you all the time and if my guards aren't around at a wrong moment and I'm not there, then your going to have to learn to use this."

I sighed. He was right. "Fine."

I practice more on shooting and eventually, Carter rested out his guns. I grew more relaxed with the gun the more I shoot.

Our practice, well mine, took about two hours. I wanted to get this shooting down pact. Carter watched me take the gun apart and put it back together. After that he packed up the guns and Brian stayed behind to continue shooting.

When Carter and I walked outside the building, I pulled my hair back into a low ponytail. I bang of curls hanged out. Carter carries my jacket because I didn't want to wear it. It was hot out here.

We walked back to the house in a comfortable silence. I was walking ahead of him by a few feet. A small breeze passed by and I turned to face him and suddenly said to him, "I want to know more about you, Carter Mason." She walked backwards.

Carter sighed. "There's not much to know about me, Tiana."

"Can I ask you questions and you answer them?" I tried.

Carter sighed again. "Aight and stop walking backwards."

I smiled and turned back around and continued walking. "How old are you?" I queried without looking at him.

"Twenty Five." He replied simply.

"What's your favorite color?" I asked another question.

"Red."

I shouldn't be surprised. I chuckled lowly. We had about another block to reach the house. I don't know why we didn't drive up here but I didn't mind the walk.