He adjusted my body to where my legs were wrapped around his waist and my arms were hooked around his neck. I pressed my lips to his and moaned into the kiss. I could feel his arousal between our connected lips.

He walked out of the living room, not bothering to turn off the television, and headed up the stairs to his bedroom.

When we got to his room, he kicked the door open with his foot. He gently set me down on the floor a few feet away from the bed. He held eye contact with me as he slid down his pants and rid himself of every last article of clothing he had on.

As he stood there fully naked, I looked him over with lust in my eyes. He grabbed my face in his hands and kissed me hard before moving to sit on the edge of the bed. My lips tingled with want. I tried to follow behind but he raised a hand, inaudibly telling me to stop. I listened to his silent command and remained standing where I was. He smirked at my obedience.

"Get on your knees." He ordered.

Without hesitation, I knelt down to sit on my knees.

"Hands and knees." He corrected.

Again, I obeyed. My hands and knees were pressed firmly against the white carpet and my head was tilted up so I could look at him. I heard him make a noise of pleasure as his eyes scanned over me.

"Crawl." He barked. I felt myself become wetter at the tone in his voice. It was filled with dominance and authority. It was sexy.

With the lining of my panties damp with arousal, I crawled over to Vincent on my hands and knees just like he wanted.

"That's it. Come to Daddy" he taunted. I kept crawling until I was in front of him. I sat back on my legs and waited for him to say something. It was clear that he was in charge of this situation and I wanted to do my best to listen and obey him.

His thumb grazed against my cheek gently before he ran his fingers through my hair. He pressed a kiss to the top of my head making me close my eyes in content.

He separated his knees and let me sit between his legs. With his hand, he grabbed his member and raised it to my lips. I looked at it in its entirety. It was stiff and proud. I licked my lips as I peered up at him from underneath my eyelashes.

"You wanna make Daddy feel good?" He asked as he stroked my chin. I nodded up at him with wide eyes. "Of course you do" he mumbled under his breath with a smile. "Now suck." He commanded in a strong voice. His length was centimeters away from my mouth.

I parted my lips and wrapped them around the tip of his length. I heard him moan from above me. I felt my core heating up more as arousal pooled out of me.

He sounded so good when he moaned. I love the way he moans. I thought to myself.

The noises he made were a drug to me. As I suckled on his bellend, I wondered how I could pull more from him. I didn't know anything about pleasuring a man. I knew how all the parts worked, as some would say, but I didn't know the correct way to make a man feel good when I was on my knees. 

Thalia had told me numerous times about her relationships. There were times when she would go into detail and the more explicit moments. I know she did it as a joke, but I found myself revisiting that information to the best of my abilities in hopes that I would uncover something that might please Vincent.