Chapter 5

Gossip Girl

-

CHEYENNE'S POINT OF VIEW

I shuffled in bed as I began to wake up. I sighed in content. I slept really well after last night.

Vincent and I had officially met in person a little over a week ago. He called me last night saying that he already wanted to see me again. I didn't know where we were going to meet but when he told me he'd pick me up at 7PM after work. I knew that he planned on us having dinner.

I told him to meet me a few houses down from where I lived because I didn't want my parents to see him picking me up and grow curious.

When he picked me up, he was dressed in, what I discovered was, his favorite style of clothing. He fashioned a black v-neck, dark jeans, casual black boots, and the same leather jacket he was wearing when we first met.

I saw that he had his glasses on. He preferred to wear contacts but at times, he would wear his eyeglasses, which was more than alright with me. I thought he was even more attractive when he wore them.

He never told me how to dress for our date so I dressed fairly casual in a green cardigan, a floral shirt, dark blue jeans, and flats.

I remember when I got into his truck. I smelled his cologne instantly. It was smooth and dark with an oaky finish.

I smiled to myself as I hugged my pillow, remembering how it felt to be in his arms as I inhaled the cologne that emanated from his shirt.

Memories of last night came back to me at once as the vivid smell of his cologne in my subconscious reminded me of everything.

"God, you're so fucking beautiful Cheyenne" Vincent growled in my ear making me giggle at his passion.

I smiled when I felt his hands wander from my sides to my hips. He gripped my hips in his hands and pulled me closer to him. I pressed my hands on either side of his face and kissed him.

He liked to take control in most situations, I noted that immediately, but I wanted to be the one in the driver's seat this time.

It didn't take long for him to retire me of my temporary dominance. After just a few seconds, he deepened the kiss and helped me onto his lap.

We weren't in the most comfortable position in the backseat of his car but we made it work as best as we could, and truth be told, we were far too focused on other things than the discomfort.

As my thighs rested on either side of his, I felt him move his hands once more. He trailed his palms to rest them on my bottom. He used his strength to pull me even closer to him.

I leaned back from him and smiled when I saw the pout on his lips. "What's wrong?" he asked me. I gave him a quick peck before answering. "Nothing, just wanted to get rid of this," I said as I removed my cardigan letting it fall onto the seat next to him.

He smirked at me. "Well why stop there?"

A blush rose quickly on my cheeks at the sound of his words.