chapter nineteen

(Thursday, 24th, November, 1988)

CAITLIN WAS NOW BACK IN SCHOOL, and she was happy to be back. She was happy to see everyone in Hufflepuff and her Quidditch team.

Caitlin has to break things off with Mason, even thought he didn't mind. Roger and Mason were tired of being in the closet and so they came out.

People were somewhat happy and others (Slytherins) were disgusted at it but the two boys didn't care. Caitlin was happy that Mason decided to come out because she knew that roger had wanted to do it for a long time.

Caitlin was stuck back into her school work, for all of the time that she had missed. Slytherin weren't happy that she had suspended a few of their own but Caitlin couldn't care less.

Caitlin was in the library at the moment trying to get her head around Herbology and she almost felt like crying. This was her fifth year in school, she still had two more years.

"I hate herbology" Caitlin moaned and started to hit her head off of the table. Then she felt a hand underneath her head. It was trying to stop her from hitting her head on the table.

"Charlie" Caitlin looked up and saw her boyfriend who only grinned back at her "hello" he waved and Caitlin smiled at him.

Then he sat down in front of her "what are you doing?" he asked and tilted his head to the side. Caitlin looked at the books and then at Charlie.

"Herbology" she answered simply and Charlie laughed "that's why you have a face on you!" he giggled and Caitlin raised her eyebrow "I do not" she muttered and Charlie nodded his head.

"Yes you do, darling" Caitlin almost melted at the nickname. Key word: almost.

"I did not pull a face" she told her and almost slammed her hands on the table. Charlie then held her hands and kissed them. "Alright darling lets not hurt these hands alright?"!

"You are one smooth talker, Wealesy I'll give you that."

Charlie pretended to bow "thank you" he repeated over and over again. Caitlin laughed at him.

They stared at each other for a while. Caitlin brought his face towards hers and gave him a quick peck.

Charlie was sad that it was only a quick peck and so he moved right beside her and kissed her.

"Errr—this is not how I wanted to meet you but I can come back" Caitlin pulled away and laughed at her best friend.

"I'm sorry Tonks, Charlie was just leaving" Tonks rolled her eyes. "Sure just leaving" she muttered.

"I guess I'm leaving" Charlie said and then he presses a quick kiss to her temple and then said goodbye to Tonks.

"Love you!" Caitlin yelled

"Love you as well!"

"Stop yelling!" The librarian yelled and there were a few giggles coming from Caitlin and Tonks' table.

"Well then...shall we get started?" Tonks asked and Caitlin nodded her head.

————————

"What the hell is a Fanged Geranium?!" Tonks semi yelled and Caitlin shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know" Caitlin said "that's why I asked you to study with me" she told Tonks.

Tonks sighed and started to hit her head off of the table. "Stop that" Caitlin said and then they read a few more things about the plant.

"A common garden plant that is known to bite or attack if not taken care of. Its fangs are used in many simple potions and in cooking." Caitlin read out.

"Oh, well that explains it" Tonks said and the girls finished their homework soon enough.

———————

They were walking back to their dorms because it was getting pretty late at night whenever they heard whispering behind them.

Caitlin turned around and she saw Kai. He smirked and then knocked both Tonks and Caitlin out.

They only took one of them.