chapter thriteen

(Friday, 7th, October, 1988)

THE WHOLE SCHOOL knew what happened to Ryan Monroe. Everyone was gossiping in the halls about him.

Caitlin hated it. She hated how everyone talked so lowly about her brother whenever he was the victim.

They also talked about how Caitlin went to the Slytherin room and attacked one of the seventh years.

Caitlin walked with Professor McGonagall to Dumbledores office, neither of the teacher or student talked to each other.

McGonagall was upset with Caitlin, how she just attacked a seventh year but she knew why Caitlin did it.

They were at Dumbledores office and they walked up the stairs.

"Thank you Minerva, you can go back to your class now."

McGonagall took one last look at Caitlin and nodded her head, she quietly walked back to her classroom.

"Caitlin" Dumbledore brought her out of her trance. "Yes, Professor?" she asked him.

"Come and have a seat. I would like to talk to you about what you have done."

Caitlin nodded her head and sat down on one of the chairs. "Now what happened?" Dumbledore asked her, Caitlin looked up at him.

"You know what happened sir" she said softly, "I know what I did was wrong but they attacked my brother all because they were talking about me and yes I did go to the Slytherin house but only because I was pissed off at what had happened. My brother did not deserve to be beaten and put in the hospital wing, my brother did not deserve that and now they are roaming these corridors thinking that they can get away with anything but sit I did not regret what I had done and I mean every word that I had said to Kai. Every single word."

Dumbledore nodded his head "who were the other boys?" he asked her, Caitlin looked at her hands.

"Ryan wouldn't say and neither would Kai but all that I do know is that they are seventh year Slytherins."

Caitlin looked up at Dumbledore "am I going to have to go to another school?" Dumbledore laughed and shook his head no.

"I will have to suspend you though because you did attack another student and his parents aren't very happy about you doing that. You will be going home tomorrow and not coming back until after the halloween break."

Caitlin nodded her head and got up off of her chair. "Is that all sir?" she asked him and Dumbledore nodded his head.

"Professor Dumbledore, are you going to confront the boys who hurt my brother?"

"Yes, now go back to class."