chapter two

(fifth year– Tuesday, 1st
September, 1988)

Caitlin groaned as she got out of bed, today she would go back to Hogwarts as a fifth year. She yawns and got out of bed.

She walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. Alaina smiled as her daughter walked into the kitchen. Caitlin smiled at the twins, Jackson and Aoife who were now four.

Alaina announced that she was pregnant in Caitlin's second year before she left for school, Caitlin missed her brother and sister but she got cute little pictures and howlers.

Everyone at school didn't mind because they knew that Alaina had almost lost the twins because of what muggles would call a burglary.

They beat Alaina until she passed out and they took money and anything they thought that was valuable.

Sean got home that evening and was shocked that Alaina was on the ground clutching her stomach. The first person he had 'called' or just sent a howler—screaming about Alaina and what was happening —was Molly Weasley.

Caitlin and Ryan were brought out of their classrooms and were told that night. They went back home with McGonagagall in the morning.

+ + + + + +

"Good morning" Caitlin kissed their heads and then kissed her mother's cheek. "Morning sweetheart, sleep well?" Caitlin nodded her head.

"Yep" she said and sat down, "do you need help with anything?" Alaina nodded her head no. "I can mange, sweetheart" she said.

"Cat!" Aoife yelled, Caitlin turned her head to the twins. "Yes?" She asked Aoife. "Where are you going?" Aoife asked her "to Hogwarts!" Caitlin said "and some day you will go to!" Jackson looked at his sister.

"Really?" He asked her as she nodded her head "cool!" Alaina smiled and brought the food to the table.

"Sean! Ryan! Food" Alaina yelled upstairs for the boys who came running down. They all sat down at the table and ate their breakfast. "Right I'll see you two later" Sean kissed the twins forehead and then his wife.

"And you two will have to come with me" he said "you have five minutes to get everything together" he said as they nodded heir heads.

"On your marks" he said and they walked to the stairs "get set" he said.

"GO!"

"Ryan dashes to his room but Caitlin is on his tail. Who will be the winner?" Sean said as he heard a bang.

"What was that?" Alaina came from the kitchen when the twins on her hips. "Love, you should
put them down" Sean said "they're not babies anymore" Caitlin ran down the stairs with her stuff for school.

"Of course they are Dad" she said "they're the babies of the house" she said "no Jackson is!" Aoife said and crossed her little arms across her little chest.

Caitlin nodded her head "yes, sorry" she said "and the winner is CAITLIN!" Sean said as Ryan was at the top of the stairs.

He pouted but can down with his trunk. "How are you faster than me?" Ryan asked his sister who shrugged her shoulders "I don't know" she said.

Sean, Caitlin and Ryan said goodbye to the twins mad Alaina. "Try not to get into too much trouble!" Alaina yelled from the house.