chapter seven

(Tuesday, 27th, September, 1988)

Charlie was getting bored in his potions class, they were learning about Amortentia and different potions.

Charlie sighed as he looked around his class, he wish that he could see Caitlin but unfortunately he couldn't die to classes and Quidditch practices.

"Mr Weasley could you tell me the meaning of Amortentia?" Professor Snape asked the fifth year Gryffindor student.

Charlie looked around the room, his eyes asking for help. He finally looked up to professor Snape.

"I'm sorry sir. I have forgotten." Charlie said and as soon as he said that Mcgonagall walked into the room.

"Caitlin Monroe has woken up, Charlie will come with me professor. Pack your things." Charlie nodded his head at the house head and he walked out of the classroom.

They walked silently towards the hospital wing. Charlie's heart was beating faster and faster, then he saw her.

For someone who was in a coma for a very long time, she looked amazing. Caitlin was sitting up, her hair in a ponytail and she was laughing at what her brother was telling her.

"Go on now" McGongall said, Charlie nodded his head. He walked over to her bed, Caitlin noticed him.

"Hello Charlie" she said softly, Charlie couldn't breath at that moment but he somehow muttered back a "hello Caitlin" she smiled at him.

"You look exhausted" she told him, Charlie smiled "well I am the captain of the Gryffindor team and you can't really sleep" Caitlin nodded her head.

"It's really good to see you Charlie."

"I think that we are going to go" Ryan said pulling Tonks along with him. Caitlin laughed at the sight.

Charlie sat down beside her. "I-I thought that I was never going to see you again" he said and held her hand.

Caitlin laughed "Charlie" she said and he looked up, "you missed me" Charlie then pulled away quickly.

"What no....."

Caitlin laughed "you did miss me but it's okay because I missed  you as well."

Charlie looked at her "really?" Caitlin nodded her head, "I know that we aren't the greatest of friends but I hope for the future that we can be something more but for now......friends?"

Charlie nodded his head "I think that it's for the best."

Both of them nodded their heads.

But in their heads they both wanted to be more than friends, it is going to take time but they know sooner or later that maybe they will have feelings for each other.

Maybe they do already.

_____________

I don't know what I am talking about.......please excuse me.

Also I got her brothers name wrong, like seriously. I care up with the character and yet I can't get his name right????? It's 'Ryan' not 'Sean'

Do you know what this tells us........

I have far too many characters.

Any who I hope you have enjoyed this chapter!

Don't forget to.....

comment,
vote
&
follow

__thealpha__