Chapter 1

The police car was transporting Enrico Sanchez, a Mafia boss. Enrico was sentenced to life imprisonment for his crimes he had been committing for decades. Enrico looked calm as usual as he looks at his hands that had handcuffs, he smiled at them.

"What are you smiling at Sanchez?" A police officer asks.

Enrico giggles. "Wow, life. One day I was a free man; who had power. Now I'm no longer free and I'm going to prison for life." Enrico replied.

"Yep, you reap what you sow." The police officer commented.

"Ja, I know that."

Enrico was the leader of the Miami Rollers as it was known as the second biggest Mafia organization in Miami.

The officer who was driving started to panic as he look at the mirror. He saw two black SUV's approaching them at a high speed.

"Shit, I think we have company." The officer said as he start pressing the accelerate.

"Damn, step on it!" The other officer said as he takes out his gun.

The two SUV's are behind the car.

The other officer take the phone and call for back up.

"Listen, it Sergeant Smith here, we need back up now! Two suspicious cars are following us. Don't ask me a lot of questions! Send back up now!" The officer said as ends the call.

Enrico laughs.

"You're enjoying this huh, Sanchez?" The officer said as turns to look at Enrico.

"Every minute of it."

The two SUV's separate, the windows go down. Ak 47's are take out as the two men aim at the police car, the two men shot the tires of the car. The police car kept moving - but as the tires become flat, the car stops, the officers get out of the car, they are met by the armed men who were already out of theirs cars. They shot the officers.

One of the men signals at his crew to stop shooting. He goes the police car and opens the door.

"Boss." He said as he removes the mask.

"Fernando, I'm glad you made in time." Enrico said as he gets out of the car.

Enrico sees all his men are here to free him, he was happy. One of his men takes the key from the dead officer, he unlocks the handcuffs.

"Thanks boys for this." Enrico smiled.

"We got to move, the cops are coming." One of the men said.

Enrico and his men go to the cars, they left.

******************************
Do vote and comment. Your feedback is appreciated.