36. Don't mean to say 'I told you so' but...

Today, on this unnecessarily early morning, Tori, Cisco, Caitlin, Barry, and Harry all gathered alongside an incredibly scarily deep canyon that Cisco had found

Cisco, Tori, and Barry stood along the edge, looking down at the bottom of the waterfall that must've been at least a one-thousand feet drop while Caitlin set some things up at one of the tables under a canopy that they had brought for all of their machinery.

"Cisco, what happened to this not being that deep?" Tori looks up at her friend, a thick jacket over her Wonderess suit to keep herself warm in the brisk morning air.

"It didn't look this deep on the map"

"Because maps are flat, Cisco" Tori gives him her famous glare that genuinely did scare him most times.

"This is, like, 1,000 feet deep, dude" Barry uses the same tone as Tori as Cisco begins to walk away from the couple, the two giving each other a look before following him.

"I mean, if you wanna get faster, maybe plummeting to your death is the motivation you need" Cisco shouts to them from over his shoulder.

"He makes a convincing point, Allen" Tori whispers to Barry who looked down at her with a small glare, her shrugging in return as Harry walked up to the two.

"So to reach escape velocity, you're gonna have to go," Harry does some math on the notepad he had in his hand before showing the superheroes with a distant and unconvincing look on his face, "that fast"

Barry looks down at the pad with a sigh and a roll to his eyes, "Well, that fast is impossible. I can promise you that" he looks to Tori with another sigh.

"Ah," Harry shakes his finger to Barry, "' Nothing in life is promised except death'"

Tori's eyebrows raise in surprise at the quote.

"Edgar Allen Poe?" Barry asks.

"Kanye West," both Harry and Tori say in unison.

"If it makes you feel better," Cisco yells from the canopy, "Evel Knievel cleared a line of cars that was twice this long and he didn't even have superpowers" he walks up to the three, Caitlin following behind him, "Unless you count that sweet-ass ride" he looks up to the sky as if he was daydreaming about it.

"Do you hear yourself?" Barry snaps with confusion and nervousness laced in his voice.

"Look, you're gonna be fine. I'm 80% sure of it" Cisco slaps Barry's arm, making Tori give her friend a glare and Barry nods with a roll to his eyes, not wanting to listen to Cisco's bullshit anymore, feeling more and more nervous.

"76" Cisco corrects himself, making Tori's glare intensify and now he could feel her eyes burning into him, not being able to look away from the deathly look, "like a strong 72- I can't stop. Tori, stop me, please"