3. Is 'Undisband' a word?

Long story short, Barry got his ass beat by the large man but with the help of Cisco and friends, who hacked into the surveillance system, Barry was able to get away before getting killed

Now, Barry sat in the med bed because once he got to the lab, he passed out in the hallway.

He woke up with a jump, looking to his right to see Joe sitting in a chair next to the bed.

"You're good. I got you" Joe assures him and he lays back down with a sigh.

"Where is everyone?"

"I figured you wouldn't want an audience when you came to" Joe replies making Barry scoff.

"Yeah, thanks"

"Iris is right. You're not gonna do this anymore" Joe shakes his head,"For the last four months I've given you your space to work all this out, come back to us. But today proved that you'd rather just get yourself killed"

"It's better than getting my friends killed" Barry looks up, thinking of everyone who has died in the team.

"You want me to tell you that it wasn't your fault? I can't. It was" Joe says bluntly,"Guess what? You weren't the only person making decisions that day. All of the rest of us were there too. Eddie and Ronnie, they chose to help you stop Wells, and stop that singularity thing. It's on all of us, Barry. So stop with this hogging all the blame and regret"

"Tori didn't choose to get taken and killed by Eobard Thawne" Barry says quietly.

"You couldn't have stopped that, Bare. That was Eobard"

"But if she wasn't on the team-"

"We all know that was her choice. Everything that happened was everyone's individual choice. We gotta live with it. Move on"

"What do I do now?" Barry sighs.

"Well, I know that you've been rebuilding Central City at night. It's just bricks and paint. Maybe you should start trying to rebuild things that really matter" Joe hints making Barry slowly nod.

So, later that day, Barry ran to Mercury Labs to finally talk to Caitlin and while he was there, they watched the video Eobard (as Wells) left him.

And it was a confession.

A confession to free his dad from prison.

Afterwards, Barry drove back to S.T.A.R. Labs with Caitlin and the entire team watched the video.

Joe called the D.A. to ask her if the confession was enough to get Henry out of jail and it was good news.