Thank you to everyone!!

Hey friends! It's me wonderess_ (of course)

I wanna thank all of you for the love on this Godspeed series!

I've been getting a lot of comments (and I love reading every single one of them) but I feel guilty as I haven't written for this story in MONTHS

I no longer watch The Flash and don't have the same passion for it that I did when I started this series.
However, I do have a plot for the rest of the series in my head and I love it.

Due to the lack of passion for the show and Barry Allen in general, it makes it hard for me to be motivated to write more for this story but your comments are inspiring me to try and continue writing.

I don't want to cancel this series out of no where (that would be rude asf) but my updates WILL be slow as o try to gain motivation.

Not only am I no longer a constant viewer of The Flash and Grant in general, but I'm also a college student and I have a part-time job that takes up my time but I PROMISE I am trying to get some more updates in for you guys!

I have a chapter in my drafts right now that I am actively trying to write and hope I can get out to you guys soon and hopefully that will spark something in me to continue writing but I do promise that I want to finish this series for you guys.

Your guys' comments are keeping me motivated and makes me happy so I want to keep you guys happy and reading as well.

In the meantime, I do have a Spencer Reid Criminal Minds story out (if you're interested) that I am constantly updating! I continue getting better with writing stories and hope y'all can see that in my new story and hopefully with upcoming updates with this story.

Again, thank you guys for sticking around and leaving lovely comments.

See you soon,

Wonderess_