9. I Don't Think Our Insurance Covers This

Later that night, Barry ran into Joe's house in his Flash suit where Linda was staying and revealed to her that he was the Flash

She was shook.

The next morning, Tori came into the lab earlier than the rest, Barry still asleep in their bed and Harry being the only one at the lab.

She decides to try to find out why he's really here to put everyone at ease.

She walks up to Cisco's lab, standing at the side of the door, knowing Harry was working in there this early in the morning.

She quickly turns invisible, which is a new power she learned she had while on the island, before walking into Cisco's lab where Harry was talking to himself.

Or so she thought.

She walked so she was in front of him and saw him holding a small device in front of his mouth.

"October 6, 2015: the plan to catch Zoom and save my daughter is not going as expected" he says lowly as Tori thinks to herself,'daughter?'.

"As much as I'd hate to agree with Jay Garrick, Barry Allen may not be fast enough but maybe, just maybe, he is smart enough to beat Zoom"

And he ends the recording.

So he's here to save his daughter Tori thinks to herself before flashing out and back home to where Barry was still sound asleep.

She slowly gets back in the covers to take a nap while everyone was not in the lab yet and once she's laying down, Barry immediately pulls her closer and opens his eyes.

"Where did you go?" He asks sleepily, his voice rough.

"No where" she whispers back, closing her eyes.

He decides to go back to sleep, too, not worried too much about her whereabouts.

As they fell asleep together, Cisco walked into the lab, also trying to find out more about Harry.

After spilling oil, Cisco vibes Harry, seeing a girl in a cage where Zoom was keeping her.

Presumably his daughter.

A few hours later, Caitlin, Cisco, Tori, Brooke, and Harry were in the cortex while Barry and Joe were at the precinct.

"Do you really think this will work?" Cisco whispers to Tori.

"Hopefully" she whispers back, not really adding anything else.

Linda walked in at about 4 pm when Tori was ready to prep her for a few hours before the plan was to happen.

Linda got dressed into Dr. Light's suit and her and Tori made their way back down to the basement where Tori helped her more with aiming perfectly.

"Alright. Not too bad" Tori says an hour later after they finished a round.

"Thanks" Linda smiles,"I would give you a high five but we all know what happened last time I did that"