15. Just Peachy

"I think I may have found something" Cisco says the next morning

"Yeah, I think I did too" Joe says as he walks into the cortex.

"You go first" Cisco points at Joe.

He holds up a bag that held two darts,"these were found outside of the museum where I found Amethyst last night"

"Is CCPD trying to find Wonderess, too?" Iris asks.

"Yeah, when I made Captain Singh change the order of where the guards were to be, I ended up telling him that Wonderess was taken so now he's got them searching for her"

"Well, I guess that's good"

"Wait, let's rewind" Cisco interrupts,"darts?" He points at the bag and Joe tosses it to him.

"I don't know what your intelligent mind can do but hopefully it can do something with those"

"This is way better than my 'something'" Cisco says before walking out and into the side room where he would try to find any residue of blood or fingerprints.

"Barry, come on" the team in the cortex hears the voice in the hallway,"come on, you've made it all this way. Don't make me push you"

"You can't push me in a mechanical wheelchair" they hear the sad voice of Barry Allen.

"Exactly, so you'll just tip over. And I don't think Matthew wants to see his uncle face plant the ground"

The team guesses he doesn't move because Brooke then says,"alright, I didn't want to do this"

After another couple seconds, Barry rolls into the cortex with Brooke carrying Matthew in her arms.

"I did it for Matthew, not you" Barry sighs.

"Yeah, I know" she looks at her son, his hand gripping her index finger,"he's just a little angel! Aren't you, my beautiful baby boy" she coos and Iris smiles at the child.

"Hey, Bare. How are you feeling?" Joe pats his shoulder making Barry look up at him glumly.

"How do you think I'm feeling?" He asks before looking back forward.

"Bare, we should get you walking" Brooke sighs at the sad boy before handing Matthew over to Iris, who immediately coos at the boy.

Brooke walks to Barry.

"Tori usually is the one that helps me" he tries to get out of it.