Chapter 11

Work wasn't as awkward as I thought it would have been, at least for Minsik. I was almost trying to avoid him, but then I remembered what happened the last time I did that.

The fact that he completely ignored that I discovered that he had a whole sex room, then ordered me to see him there tonight— IT'S CRAZY!

Today we had three meetings, and not once had he given me a nonwork-related attention, which kind of upset me. I was now in my room, laying in bed, and my mind racing, I was really anxious and nervous.

What was going to happen tonight? Is Minsik going to punish me? Why the fuck does he even own a room like that? All those thoughts were going through my head.

Suddenly, there was knock on my door, being startled I scooted upwards on the bed. "It's open" I said hoping it wasn't Minsik. The door opened, revealing the butler, with a very big bag in his hand.

"Sir Kwon said to deliver this to you, Ms. Kerr." He spoke, placing the bag in the middle of the bed, then left the room. I got up and stood in front the huge bag that read, Victoria's Secret.

I was hesitating to pull out the box, but eventually I did. The box held a white sheer lingerie set on one side, and a pair of silver sparkly heels on the other side. There was also a note, that had Minsik's handwriting on the front.

'I hope you like it babygirl, can't wait to see you tonight :)'

My cheeks started heating up, as I looked between the card and the box. I closed it, then laid back in bed, I didn't even noticed that I'd fallen asleep. When I cracked my eyes open, my room was illuminated by the lights on my bed frame that automatically comes on at night.

I looked outside the big window and saw complete darkness, except the street lights from the city below the mansion. I searched for my phone on the bed, and saw that the time was 8:30 pm. I only had 30 mins to get ready.

I took a shower, carefully washing the very important areas, then brushed my teeth. I moisturized my skin with coconut oil, and put my hair in a low ponytail. I slipped on the lingerie set, which fitted me perfectly, and then the heels. I looked in the mirror, being satisfied at how the white made my skin pop, and definitely at how sexy I looked.

Wasting no more time, I went out of my room and to the other hallway where the room was. Thank goodness the butler and maid are gone, and the guards outside. But if I knew Minsik, the sex room would be soundproof, just as his office.

[a/n: People it's about to get spicy😏]

Stopping at the door, I took a deep breath, then opened it. I walked in and stopped in the middle of the room, seeing no one else. Then Minsik walked out of the bathroom.

"You're late" He said sternly, but not before the small 'fucking shit' that escaped his lips. I briefly looked at the clock on night stand, beside the bed, then back at him.

"I'm only 2 mins late..." I said getting a extremely nervous.

"2 mins too late, I did say 9 Diamond" He started circling me; I felt like a lion's prey. He stopped behind me and moved extremely close.

"White might be my new favorite color on you, next to that skin tight red dress you wore last week..." he said, running his cool fingers along my sides. Then he connected his lips with my neck, sucking hard. I threw my head back on his shoulder and a moan left my mouth.

I felt him smirk against my neck, as he stopped his actions and turned me around. He slowly kissed me, squeezed my ass, and yet another moan escaped. Minsik removed the straps of my bra, then undid it. We both watched it fall off— the cool air making my nipples even harder.