Chapter 9

Diamond

I had the day off today because Minsik went somewhere. I was laying in bed staring at the ceiling, thinking about yesterday. My body was getting hot at the thought of him touching me like that. I shook my head, pushing the memory away.

I had already taken a shower, I just need to get some food now. I got up and put on my slides, I really need to get my toes done. Opening my bedroom door, there stood the maid doing nothing. "Sis, can I help you?"

Why is she even at my door?

"Breakfast is ready..." she looked me with a distasteful expression, then walked off.

"Did I do something to you?" I asked following behind her. She stopped then turned to me.

What's good with this girl suddenly stopping all the time?

"I want him back!" She screamed at me, but I looked at her like she's stupid.

Perhaps she is.

"Who and what are you talking about?" I watched as her clip on, slowly fell out her head.

"Minsik... you can't have him!" She screamed again, but I remained calm.

"Girl, I don't want your dude, but I know what you don't want... these fucking hands. Move bitch" I pushed her out the way.

I walked to the stairs, then turned to her again. "Oh, and fix ya weave bitch." She was basically fuming.

I let out a loud "HAH!", that echoed through the mansion, then went down the stairs.

In the dining room, I saw so much food and I knew I wasn't going to eat it all. "Y'all want some?" I asked the guard and butler.

"Sir wouldn't be pleased with us eating his food." His food? This shit's going in my stomach not his.

"Well, sir isn't here... Sit" The guard shook his head then pointed to a camera on the ceiling. I looked up at it, and waved with a cheeky smile.

I looked back at the guard, "Bet $100 each, he's never watched the footages" they both laughed and sat with me. I must say, they were a different breed of fat.

When I finished eating, I waited for awhile then went to swim. The pool/gym was in a lounge, that could have been a house in itself. I still don't understand why Minsik would have this. He's one person, the butler nor guards aren't using it.

And Scrawny McBitch for sure not using it.

I put on an orange bikini and a kimono over it, I didn't need everyone seeing my body.

••^••

I swam for at least an hour in the warm water, I didn't mind the temperature because it was getting cold anyways. As I got out, I saw Minsik stooping down right in front of me.

"Why are you swimming in my pool?" His face held no emotion.

"I'm pretty sure you barely even use it, plus because I want to..." I answered trying to keep myself afloat.

"Don't fucking sass me Diamond" I won't lie and say that didn't do something to me, because it did.

"I live in this house too, so I can use the pool if I want to." I rolled my eyes and climbed out the pool.

He grabbed my jaw and brought me close to him, "Roll your eyes at me one more time, and I'll fuck you senseless on this beach bench" He seethed at me.

Comfortable. He's gotten way too comfortable.

He helped me put on my kimono and dragged me out of the lounge. "Where are we going?" I asked trying to catch up to his pace.

"To get your ass a house."

••^••

"What do you think about this one?" Minsik asked, this was the fifth mansion he brought me to, with the Real Estate agent.

"Daepyonim... This is way too big for only one person to live in"

He sucked his teeth at me, "You're a scaredy cat". I lightly pushed his arm, then he walked up to agent and whispered something to her.

He motioned me to walk, "Yes, we're finally going home" I smiled to myself.

"No, we're not. We still have one last place to go to." He chuckled at me.

We drove to a tall building, but it was smaller than Minsik's company. "I think you'll like this last place." The agent ensured me.

I better, I'm tired.

Going up to the last floor, we arrived at a very luxurious penthouse, the color theme being white walls and carpet, and wine red furniture. It had a balcony with more furniture, a fireplace, and a beautiful view of Seoul.

"So what do you think?" I heard the agent asked, and I knew she already knew the answer. "Well duh!" I answered walking into the glass-filled bathroom, with a jacuzzi, and view of the infinity pool on the balcony.

This is the life I signed up for.

"Okay, lets go home. You can finally move out my house, when everything is settled" He lightly pushed me towards the private elevator.

Rood.