Chapter 5

Diamond

Last night after having dinner with CEO Kwon, I went to my room and surprisingly he didn't bother me the rest of the night. I also asked the driver to take me to get a full body waxing. I was looking like a grizzly bear.

I woke up at 4 this morning, which I never do, then went back to back. I'm now in a much different time zone, so my sleep schedule is all kinds of fucked up. After doing my daily routine, I threw on black hoodie that said SMD and a pair of biker shorts.

I put on my slides and head to the kitchen, and I noticed that his room was almost directly in front of mine. Passing his door, it was slightly open, so I peeked in a little.

There he was, standing in front of a huge mirror, shirtless and checking himself out. The sun that was peeking through the window, contoured his abs. I'd admit, CEO Kwon is a very attractive man, but his fucking attitude is a big no for me. Coming back to my senses, I hurriedly walked off before he saw me.

When I got to the kitchen I saw the maid, so I tried talking to her. If I was going to be in this house for a while, I'm probably going to need some girl company to keep me sane from that psycho upstairs. "Good morning." I said in Korean with my nicest voice possible.

"Good morning" she replied in a monotone voice still looking at the pot of eggs on the stove.

"Ah... I'm Diamond" I raised my hand so I could shake hers, but she just looked at it, then back at the pot. The fuck is her problem?

"Look, I know you're trying to replace me, but it won't happen" she finally said in Korean, pointing the orange handle spatula at me. I looked around the kitchen then back at her saying, "Is you... good sis?" backing away from the hot oil dripping off the utensil.

"Don't play dumb, he would always come back, he doesn't want trash like you..." She said in fluent English, scowling at me. I know her comment was very disrespectful, but I just woke up from a bombass sleep, which means I'm not ready to punch someone just yet.

I hopped off the stool and pointed between her and pot, "I think you're the one who should eat that, you'll feel better." I fake smiled and went back upstairs. Whatever that was, I don't wish to be a part of it.

Passing CEO Kwon's room again, he was still in front of the mirror now dressed in a black fitted suit. "Ms. Kerr, can you come here for a moment please?" he called, and he actually said please. Wow.

"I thought you said I can't go into your room..." I raised my eyebrow thinking this is a trap.

"That's when I'm not in here, just come on" he rolled his dark brown eyes at me.

"Fine" I exhaled. I opened the white oakwood door a little more, so I could get in. "At least close the door..." he said, even though I was already half way across the room.

I sighed and went to close it, when I turned back around, I saw him staring at me. And even though I caught him, he still didn't let up. "What do you want?" He showed me the tie that was in his hand and said, "Do this for me..." I looked at him confused.

"Shouldn't your assistant or maid be doing this? Or better yet, yourself"

He shrugged and purse his lips, "Neither of them are here so..."

"Your maid is in the kitchen, I-" He stopped me by putting his index finger on my lips and said, "You're already here so just do it."

Rolling my eyes, I took the tie out of his hand and did it for him. "Are you going to work?" I asked tightening the knot.

"No, I'm going on a breakfast date, and guess what? She's the one that asked me out..." He wiggled his eyebrows at me, and we were back to square one. I was just getting used to the conversation, but he had to open his arrogant mouth.

Finishing the tie, I patted his shoulder, then walked towards the door. He grabbed my arm and brought me back to him, "I'm not done talking to you". He snaked one arm around my waist and brought me flush to his body.

Placing both my palms flat on his hard chest, I said, "CEO Kwon, w-what are you doing?" trying to create some space between us.

"Call me Daepyonim from now on, 'CEO Kwon' sounds long and terrible." I frantically nodded my head, feeling his other arm lock around my waist. "I can see that you don't know how to follow simple rules."

"What do you mean?" my heart rate was rapidly increasing, and I knew he felt it.

"What I mean is, I saw you peeking your little head through my door earlier. Did you like what you saw?" he stared into my eyes. I would have never guessed that he was like this.

"You know Ms. Kerr..." he leaned into my ear and continued, "...when people don't listen, they have to be punished." his hot breath on my ear had me weak, and my panties and shorts probably soaked. I opened my mouth but nothing came out, I was speechless.

"Um, CE- Daepyonim, you should finish getting ready for your date" I felt a little cold when he let me go. "You're right, plus I need to get my hair as neat as possible". I walked to the door, unable to comprehend what just happened.

"Yeah, you do that..."

"By the way, you start working tomorrow don't be late." He called out behind me, I turned to him, "I'm literally going to work with you..." I shrugged then closed the door.

The maid, who's name I have yet to find out, was standing at the top stairs scowling and shaking her head. "Be careful bitch, I'm watching you" she mouthed then went down the stairs. I'm guessing, sis didn't eat the food after all, she's going to be crankyy.

I now had no other choice but to go change, and eat.

The rest of the day was literally a drag. How are you going to have a bigass house, with no entertainment.

The only person I had to communicate with was the butler. I learnt that his name is Larry Lemaire, and he has been working for the Kwon's family for 10 years. That's literally half my life.

He also said Minsik wasn't this obnoxious, but it wasn't his place to say. Larry shouldn't have told me that, because it's going to bother me for the whole day. I asked him to fill me in on the maid, which he also said it was none of his business.

Being nice gets nowhere.