Later that night
Stephen stood in front of the hotel room mirror fixing his tie as the kids sat on the bed watching him get frustrated by it.
"God damn it becks can you help me"
He said turning around as he laid eyes on his wife for the first in her dress for the evening as his jaw dropped.
"Wow"
He just managed to utter as she slowly made his way towards him.
"Before she could get to him grace and Cillian positioned themselves in front of there parents.
"Wow mom you look really pretty"
"Thank you my little monsters"
She replied as she bent down and kissed his and her cheek.
"I would like to second what Cillian said"
She giggled as she got closer to him and began fixing his tie.
"You're such a goof. You really haven't changed since all those years ago when we first met.
"How did you guys meet mom?"
Cillian asked as he and grace sat on the bed.
"Well it all happened at a wwe event.....

Ten years ago, survivor series
Well if it isn't the Glasgow warrior himself " Stephen recognised that Irish accent as he turned round and caught as always the smiling finn balor they didn't care if anyone saw them and hugged it out right away. "Man your goofy little smile is definitely a welcoming presence it's really good to see you buddy" As Finn and Stephen were deep in conversation Stephen soon became distracted by a women approaching them he instantly recognised that bright orange hair it was the smackdown women's champion Becky Lynch or as she was now known as the Man. Finn noticed Stephens distraction and began clicking his fingers to get him out of the trance. " dude you okay ? Hello Stephen?." Finn finally turned around and realised who had caught his gaze. Becky approached both men and instantly hugged finn. "Fergal! It's been a while how are ya?" Becky said hearing her Irish  accent in person dazed Stephen even more. " yeah I'm grand becks I'd like you to meet my friend Stephen Taylor he's just been called up from nxt he is to steal a quote from Paul heyman the next big thing." Becky turned to Stephen who had a smile on his face Becky noticed this and done everything in her power to stop her self smiling back at him "hold it together bex remember what you've been through don't give anyone but your friends anything" she thought too herself. Her friendly and kind demeanour had  instantly been replaced   With  a cold and distant one. "Hey how are ya" she said to Stephen instantly knocking him out of his daze she was the lass kicker to Finn but the man too Stephen he also couldn't help but notice the bruising and swelling she had on her face he watched the encounter she had with nia jax and winced just from seeing it on tv it looked painful. "Listen fergal ive gotta run I have things to attend too I'll catch you after good luck tonight." She finished talking and hugged fergal she just looked Stephen up and down and went on her way.

"Wow mom you really weren't  into dad"
Cillian jokes  as his parents chuckled.
"For me some it was love at first sight but it took some time to thaw your mother out ice cold"
He joked
"I had to be I was constantly being messed around but I remember the day your father managed to loosen my guard completely.

Flashback
"A roller disco ?? Seriously Becky do I look like someone that roller skates he chuckles" "aw cmon it'll be fun we can get too know each other better"she says while putting on her skates "I have never been roller skating in my life how can I talk when I'll be too busy face planting?" This comment causes Becky to laugh uncontrollably "don't worry I'll help you we can't let that pretty face get damaged can we ?" Stephen glances at Becky and she blushed slightly. "For your fan girls obviously they'd hate to see there favourite beaten up" "yeah okay Becky" he says smirking at her blushing. Becky struts onto the skating area and skates around with confidence someone's clearly done this before Stephen thinks too himself. after a couple attempts skating around Becky makes her way over too Stephen who is yet to enter. "Cmon what're you waiting for?" Becky says  with her cocky smile "I told you I can't skate I'll face plant" Becky takes Stephens hand and brings him into the area "I'll help you just keep hold of my hand but if you start to fall don't bring me with you" Becky and Stephen share a laugh after a couple minutes skating round Stephen got  a bit more confident but noticed Becky still had his hand he let out a small smile trying his best to hide it from her. As the music changed Stephen watched as Becky started dancing along with the music she took out her phone and went  live on Instagram at first she had  Stephen hidden so they could  only see her but the comments were flooded with people asking who she's with. "The people want to see who I am with" Becky says motioning too him to come closer to which he obliged. " hey guys" Stephen said with his cheesiest grin not noticing how close him and Becky are that there heads are rested on each other's. "Just showing the newbie around guys letting him know who's the man and who's in charge of smackdown. Stephen just rolled his eyes and laughed at her comments. Becky notices so many comments asking if they're together and starts to blush which Stephen noticed. What they both don't notice though is that everyone in the live can see that they are holding hands. "Anyway guys we better be going now it's nearly newbies bedtime so catch you all Tuesday for smackdown live see yah"