Where are you going?

Claire's pov

'Argh why don't I have anything to wear!' I yelled out to no one in particular, its not that I didn't have anything to wear, it was just that nothing seemed to look good enough. I wasn't trying to impress anyone of course, Its just what if I rock up under dressed, or over dressed? I've never heard of this restaurant before. I'll do my hair and makeup first, everything seems to come together after that. After putting on some light makeup and tousling my hair I finally decided on a casual but nice red dress.

 After putting on some light makeup and tousling my hair I finally decided on a casual but nice red dress

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

As I stepped out into the lounge room I heard the door open down the hall. Troy came around the corner and stared at me 'Where are you going?' Feeling slightly guilty that he wasn't invited I said 'Oh just out for a work dinner kinda thing.' His eyebrows furrowed 'I thought you didn't enjoy hanging out with them.' I shrugged 'Well we have some people- A band- who have actually been noticed by a manager who is quite well known in the industry, all thanks to us.' I beamed proudly and Troy nodded 'Oh cool, so I'll just get myself dinner then?' I winced at his tone 'Uh, I could quickly make you someth-' He dismissed me with a wave of his hands 'No I'll figure something out.' And with that I turned around and walked out the door. Why can i never do anything right? I put the address into my GPS and began to follow it's directions, trying to forget the little riff. He will get over it, we will be fine by tommorow, we always are. I pulled up out front and checked my makeup before I walked in. I didn't know what name the table would be under but as I went to speak Freddie came out of no where and looked at the receptionist 'She's with me,' he grabbed my hand and led me towards their table 'You look ravishing darling.' Looking him up and down as he walked infront of me I noticed he had flared white pants and a silk, black cardigan on. It suited him so well 'As do you Freddie.' We came towards the table and although the restaurant was nothing fancy it was beautiful outside. There were fairy lights and lanterns hanging all around  and the evening sky was royal blue. It was mesmerising, Freddie, noticing me taking it all in smiled 'Its pretty isn't it?' As i sat in the chair he had pulled out for me I smiled 'Yes it is.' I greeted the other boys and my boss, who was chatting away with Brian. 'So when do you guys get to meet up with John Reid?' John Deacon answered me 'Tommorow at noon, we are meant to be meeting him at a cafè.' Roger, who I thought might not like me after our last encounter, spoke to me 'Have you met him before?' I looked up from my menu shaking my head 'God no, our company isn't that big at all!' As soon as the words left my mouth I regretted them, staring up at my boss who had gone red. I quickly looked down, this didn't go unnoticed by Freddie who nudged my under the table and smirked.

Freddie's pov

We spent the rest of the night chatting away about work and music, I couldn't stop stealing glimpses of Claire, she was gorgeous. I had to stop the constant impulses to reach out and touch her. When the others got up and decided to call it a night I hung back out the front waiting to catch a moment with Claire. She came towards me when the others had gone
'I just wanted to thank you for inviting us out to dinner, it was really beautiful and-' losing all self control I pressed my lips against hers silencing her. It took a moment but she responded, I slipped my tongue into her mouth and pressed her up against the wall. My hands started roaming her body and her moaning vibrated into my mouth. 'Jesus Fred I've been waiting in the car!' I pushed away from Claire frustrated that I was interrupted, 'Okay, okay I'm coming, give us a second will you.' Roger sighed and went back to the car. I'm sorry Freddie I don't know what came over me.' I ran my fingers along her cheek, God she was beautiful 'No it was my fault, I just couldn't control myself.' She was blushing furiously which only made me want her more, I leant in for another kiss when Rogers voice yelled out 'Fred! Hurry up!' I rolled my eyes and went for a peck on the cheek instead 'Goodnight Claire.' She smiled up at me 'Goodnight Freddie.'

Roger nudged me when I got in the car 'Thought you hated people who interview you Fred.' I nodded thoughtfully 'Yeah, that's true. There's just something about her.' Rogers eyebrows shot up ' Wow, sounds serious huh?' I just shrugged and turned to look out the window. The rest of the ride home was in a comfortable silence. My mind was all over the place, everything just seemed to be happening at once. I was so anxious about the meeting tommorow yet so ecstatic that I just got to kiss a beautiful woman. I tried not to think of the possibilities of what could happen if everything worked out tommorow, i didnt want to raise my expectations, although i really did have confidence in our group. Once roger and I got home I went straight to bed, but I was wide awake, it was going to be a long night.

Claire's pov

I sat in my car in shock. I tried to process what had just happened. The attraction with Freddie was there, there was no denying it now but it couldn't be there, it wasn't aloud to be. I'm in a happy relationship with Troy, we have been together for six years how can I throw that all away for some fling? I haven't even told Freddie I'm taken so I can't blame him. I drove home trying to tell myself it never happened, once I got home I creaked the door open and went in. The house was quiet and when I looked into our bedroom I was relieved to find Troy fast asleep, at least he wouldn't be able to see the guilt etched onto my face. I quickly got changed and slipped into bed next to him, I looked at his sleeping figure, so peaceful and innocent. What would Freddies face look like sleeping? His pouty lips relaxed, his dark hair tousled all around him. I turned to face my back to Troy, God I'm a horrible girlfriend.

The Reporter- Freddie Mercury Fan Ficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें