Stiles grabs his stick and his bag then turns to his best friend. "So, how are things with Allison?"

Scott pulls his bags out. "We broke up." He shrugs casually and my eyes widen.

"R-Really? How come?" I ask, trying to calm my heartbeat since I knew Scott could hear it. "You guys were great together."

"Yeah man, I thought you guys were good after the whole Gerard thing," Stiles says as he shuts his trunk.

"We thought it was best since she has a lot going on now. Especially since she's going to France for a couple of months." He explains.

"I'm sorry about that." I pat his back and he gives a small smile.

He turns to Stiles. "What about you and Lydia?"

"Well, the ten-year plan for making Lydia fall in love with me may have to stretch to fifteen, but the plan is definitely still in motion." He says as he places his stuff down while Scott walks over to the goal.

"Why don't you just ask her out?" I ask, holding back a laugh at his 'fifteen-year' plan.

"Yeah, okay sure." He tries to smack my camera away but I back away further. "And you, Olivia? What are your plans this summer?"

"Well, hopefully, learn how to drive so I could stop relying on my mom so much," I say. "Other than that, I got nothing."

"Boring!" Stiles groans and I kick his leg, causing him to groan. "Ouch! I meant like romantic plans."

"Watch out Stiles, Olivia doesn't swing that way." Scott chuckles.

"Yeah Sti--" Then I realize what he says. "Wait w-what? Who told you that?" I stammer and Scott smirks.

"I was messing with you but your heartbeat tells me that I got it right." He responds and I roll my eyes. "Whoever's watching this in the future, Olivia's cheeks are really red since you can't see her."

"Now I'm starting to regret coming here," I mutter, causing Scott to laugh. "Other than that, there was someone but I don't think it'll happen anytime soon."

"Will both of you quit talking about your love lives and help me make team captain like you two promised?" Stiles says as he picks up the ball with his stick.

"You know what I just realized?" Scott asks as I walk at a different spot so I could film both of them. "I'm right back where I started."

"What do you mean?" I ask as Stiles adjusts his stick

"No lacrosse, no popularity, no girlfriend, nothing." He lists off.

"Popularity isn't gonna matter in the future, you know. It's overrated." I say and Stiles nods in agreement.

"And you still got us!" Stiles says then points to me and himself.

"Stiles I had you before. Olivia and I barely just started becoming friends not too long ago." Scott says and Stiles scoffs.

"But you still got us, okay? Life fulfilled." He says, making Scoff chuckle. Stiles picks up the ball with his stick. "Now, remember no wolf powers."

"Got it." Scott nods but Stiles gives him a look.

"No, I mean it. No super-fast reflexes, no super eyesight, no hearing, none of that crap. Okay?" He orders and Scott nods again. "You promise?"

"Would you just take the shot already?" Scott retorts, making me snicker.

"Okay, okay." Stiles points the stick at me and gives me a thumbs up. "The journey of Stiles getting team captain, take one!" He announces and faces Scott again who had a smirk.

Oh boy.

Stiles pulls back his stick and throws the ball as hard as he could. In a flash, Scott catches the ball which makes Stiles groan.

"I said, no wolf powers!"

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵

"So," I look up from packing my bags to see Isaac peek his head through my window. "is it the perfect time to have our talk now that we aren't facing death?"

I roll my eyes and glance back at my bags. "Have you ever heard of a door?"

"Yeah, but I'm not completely sure how your mom would feel about me knocking on the front door." He says as he hops over then glances around my room. "Nice room."

"Thanks." I simply respond and continue putting more clothes in my suitcase.

"So..." He trails and I hear his footsteps walk closer to me. "you're going away for the summer?"

I stay silent for a moment as I folded the t-shirt in front of me. "Something like that."

"You're not coming back."

I stop and slowly turn to see the serious expression he held. "I'm not."

"Why? Gerard is gone and Jackson isn't a problem anymore."

"I know that but..." I fiddle with my fingers, knowing that I couldn't tell him exactly why I wanted to leave. He wouldn't understand. "I have to leave."

"So our talk is pretty much pointless." He scoffs.

"No, we still need to talk about it," I say and gesture for him to sit on my bed.

"Why can't you just stay? Is it because of what we did in the locker room?"

I shake my head immediately. "No, no, no, no. It definitely isn't that or you, but it's best for me to leave."

"And what about...whatever we are?"

"I have to be honest with you, I never expected something like that to ever happen to me. Ever." I start off and he lightly chuckles. "But I don't think it's something we should continue."

"Why?"

"Isaac, I don't see us being together in a relationship. I see us being really good friends."

"Then why did you kiss me?"

I fiddle with my fingers. "I don't know...I guess closure from someone else?"

"So there was someone else."

"...sort of, but I doubt it would ever be a thing." I look up and see he was practically avoiding eye contact from me. "Please don't be mad."

"I'm not." He scratches the back of his neck and stands up from the bed. "I hope you stay safe wherever you're going."

I give a small smile. "Thank you."

He goes back to my window and I watch as he carefully crawls out without another word.

As much as I felt guilty about hurting his feelings, it had to be done. Especially for the reason why I have to leave.

➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵ ➵
A/N:

One more chapter and this book is over !! :( I don't want to spoil the next chapter buuut I think you might like it ??

Hahah anyway I think I somewhat decided what I'm gonna do about the season 3 finale but I'm trying to create the book cover AND THAT SHIT IS HARD AS FUCK.

Finding crystal reed photos are somewhat easy BUT FOR DIANA SILVERS UGH I CANT FIND ANYTHING IN HD AT THE RIGHT ANGLE I WANT !!!!

YOULL SEE WHY ONCE I REVEAL THE BOOK COVERS LMAO DONT DRAG ME IF ITS TRASH

That's all I have for you today soooo bye!