Scott gives a small smile and looks at Derek. "Everyone said that Gerard always had a plan." He looks up back to Gerard. "We had a plan too."

Gerard's expression drops and quickly pulls something from his pocket, revealing to be his pill container. He dumps them into his hand, but some fall to the ground. "No..."

FLASHBACK

"You think this will work?" Scott asks as Deaton and I pour the mountain ash inside the pill capsules.

"Well that depends, did you get the replica of the container?" I ask, pouring the last bits into the capsule.

He pulls it from his pocket and places it in the middle of the table. "Of course I did."

"Just make sure you swipe the real one with these," Deaton says and sealed each of the capsules. He places them inside the container and Scott shoves it in his pocket.

Scott raises his hand for a high-five and I reciprocate with a grin. Gerard won't know what hit him.

END

"When you dropped your pill case that night, Scott switched them." I smile, but grunt since the Kanima squeezed my throat tighter. "The best switcheroo trick in the book."

Gerard crushes the pills in his hands which causes a puff of smoke to come out. "Mountain ash!" He angrily yells, but then drops his expression with more of the black liquid drips from his nose and eyes as he collapses to his knees.

Instantly he vomits more of the black blood, as if it was like a fountain, making everyone take a couple of steps back in horror until he finally collapses on his side

I scrunch my nose in disgust. "Thank god I didn't eat."

"W-Why didn't you guys tell me?" Derek asks, darting his eyes back and forth between Scott and I. "Olivia, you were there with me that night when Scott was helping Gerard."

"Technically I never said yes about being a part of your pack." I trail and glance at Scott. "I had to make sure to play dumb."

"You might be an alpha, but you're not mine." Scott shrugs.

Gerard crawls a bit, spitting out the black blood that was leftover. "Kill them." He rasps and coughs more. "Kill them all!"

I quickly reach for the dagger I had in my pocket and stab the knife through the kanima's leg, causing it to retract its hands from my neck. I dive forward as it yanks the dagger out of its leg with a hiss.

It almost lunges at me but something crashes through the wall of the warehouse and slams into the kanima. I squint my eyes due to the dust and see the familiar blue jeep that I suddenly have grown to love.

In the driver and passenger seat were Lydia and Stiles, who was breathing heavily, but Stiles seemed more freaked out.

"Did I get him?" He asks, opening his eyes and looked around nervously.

Suddenly the Kanima jumps on top of the hood of Stiles's car, causing him to flail his arms as he screamed. Lydia gets out of the car immediately and Stiles scrambles behind.

"Jackson!" Lydia calls out as the Kanima jumps off and stands in front of her, its claws raised as if it was going to slice her throat.

"Lydia!" Stiles yells and tries to run to her, but Scott holds him back.

She holds up something in her hands, the lights from the Jeep reflecting it to show it was a key. The Kanima stares at the key in awe.

I feel a hand grab my arm to pull me from the ground until I fully stood up. I look up and realize it was Isaac was the one who helped me.

I look back and see Jackson's face starts to form back into his regular self as he slowly grabs the key with his hand. He blinks a couple of times before taking a couple of steps back as if he was surrendering himself.

Derek pushes himself off the ground and from behind Jackson, another guy who I'm assuming is Peter, run at Jackson with their claws extended.

Scott tries to intervene, but it was too late. Derek and Peter had dug their claws inside Jackson's body, lifting him from the ground which causes Lydia to gasp at the sight.

They drop him on the ground and Lydia immediately runs to Jackson, holding him in her arms as he coughs several times.

"Do you--" He mumbles, his voice slightly shaky. "Do you--"

"I do," Lydia whispers as tears stream from her eyes. "I do, I do still love you."

He slowly shut his eyes and his head falls on Lydia's shoulders, releasing the key he had on his hands. The key falls to the ground with a clatter as Lydia sobbed, clutching onto his body tighter.

I hear something move nearby and see Allison had interlocked her hand with Scott's as they sadly watched Lydia cry into Jackson's neck.

Allison glances at me and I give a respective nod, indicating that I was happy for her.

That's all I wanted. If she was happy with Scott, I couldn't stand in her way and create more problems. It wasn't meant to be.

I glance at Isaac and see him move his shoulder, noticing I was staring. He gives a small smile but then drops it as he looks behind me.

I follow his gaze and notice Gerard's body was nowhere to be found. All there was left was a trail of blood that led into the night.

"Where's Gerard?"

"He can't be far," Argent responds, gesturing to the blood trail.

Lydia lays Jackson on his back and stands up from the ground, wiping her tears with her sleeve. She walks over to me and I open my arms, wrapping her in a hug as she cried into my shoulder.

"It's okay, Lyds," I whisper, rubbing circles on her back.

Something scrapes on the floor and Lydia turns, making me release my hold.

Everyone watches in shock as Jackson rises up from the ground, flashing his bright ocean blue eyes with his new visible canines. He roars practically at the top of his lungs before shifting back into his regular self.

Lydia runs into Jackson's body and he immediately wraps his arms around her body tightly.

It's over.