Chapter 45 DMWMBB

Kamusta po mga buhay nyo? Hahaha ngayon ko lang maipost ang last chapter kasi napakahectic po talaga ng schedule ko, ni hindi ko nga alam kung anong oras huminga hahaha. Thank you po sa mga nagbabasa.

Please try and read 'The Possessive Ice King' just go to my page. Thank You <3

Third Person's POV

Tudor Rose's Hotel

Isang kilala at engrandeng hotel ang napuno ng mga nagsisilakihang businessmen, tycoons and celebrities. Ngayon kasi is an annual ball of Tudor Rose Corporation. Lahat ng bigtime business partners, high class people, family ang friends ay invited. Maraming press din ang nakaabang sa labas ng building.

"We are all gathered here to celebrate the success of our company. I still remember vividly the day when I started my business with my late beloved wife, Viola Alexandra Spumante-Tudor. We started in a small business of tailoring and motel. We hardly mange it, we have failed quite lot of times but we never gave up because we both know there is success behind failure. After all the trials we have faced, failure we've conquered, blood and sweats we have shed, now we are one of the well known tycoons in Asia. When I have retired, my son Luciano Spumante-Tudor made the corporation even more greater. Now his son, Lucas Jean Ambroise-Tudor, my one and only grandson whom I am proud of is taking care our business. Made it even more bigger and powerful.....All I can say is that my family is gifted when it comes to business hahaha. For all of our business partners, you all chose best decisions. Being our associates is worth taking a risks. Let's all cheers and enjoy this evening, for Tudor Rose Corporation." Mahabang litanya ng matanda, lolo ni Lucas. Itinaas nito ang wine glass niya at nakipag cheers sa anak na si Luciano na malapad ang ngiti sa labi tyaka naman sila sinabayan ng mga bisitang nadoon at nagpalakpakan.

"Fils, où est femme? (son, where is your wife?)" Tanong nung daddy nito ng makita wala ang asawa. Makikitang hindi din mapakali ang anak at parang kanina pang may hinahanap.

"I don't know dad. I called and texted her that she has to be here on time but seems she is running late, I'm worried." She has to be here tonight or else all of his plan will be ruined.

"I'm sure there's nothing to be worried about. You should've just came here with her earlier."

"Well, I had to be early since I have to meet some of our business partners. When I left home she was still waiting for her fashion stylist and artist to doll her up, so it will take a little longer if I were to wait." He explained. He knows that his wife was reluctant to attend the party but somehow he managed to make her agree.

"I see, she's really late I bet they made her the prettiest as your escort tonight." Medyo namula ang pisnge nito ng sinabi yun ng ama niya. He can also imagine how beautiful will she looked like especially with the red long gown he chose for her.

"Now go it's your turn to do speech." Utos ng daddy niya. He is hesitant for a moment to do it since he would like to do his speech with the presence of his wife.

"It's ok, she'll be here soon for sure." He assured him. Ngumiti naman ito sa ama at tumango tyaka naglakad papunta sa entablado sa gitna ng kilalang mga tao.

"First, I would like to thank you all for coming over to commemorate the annual celebration of my family's success. I, as one and only successor has gone through lots of hard works to expand our business and as well as to make its name more notable in business industry. I know lately I have been negligence which affect our company great damages and to my business partners. I do apologize for that. I was going through distress and difficulty, but now I am back. I have found new motivation, strength and inspiration to accomplish all my goals. I have found my life to start anew. I hope that you all give me second chance to prove myself once again, this time I wont fail you." He looks at all the people who are standing in front of him, some are smiling and some are whispering with each other. He doesn't feel good about it. May isa sa mga reporters ang nagtaas kamay na para bang may tanong ito. Tumango naman si Lucas upang bigyan sya ng permisyon.