xx //

+

calum sat there on the wooden bench of the neighborhood park, watching the leaves of the trees correspond with the cold breeze.

he shivered at the touch of the wind hitting his bare skin. the boy crossed his legs and arms, trying to gain any warmth from his position.

he waited and waited and waited, but aleena never showed up. calum frowned, feeling his face heat up with tears.

he stood up, brushing dust off his jacket before walking off to somewhere else.

"wait!" he heard a voice yell. calum gasped and turned back to see aleena running to him. her hair was wet, and she was wearing sweatpants and one of his t shirts.

calum stood there waiting for aleena to come as she sprinted towards him. "f-fuck, i was in the bath... when you... texted me..." she panted, trying to catch her breath.

the boy laughed and sat down next to the tired girl. they sat in silence for a few minutes, breathing in the cold air.

aleena turned her head and looked at calum. calum looked back and smiled at her.

"i've been waiting to do this since the 7th grade." he blurted out before pressing his lips to hers. aleena melted into the kiss, moving his lips slowly with hers.

she wrapped her arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

the kiss was slow and passionate, full of hope and love. they felt a heavy weight pulled off their shoulders, they both felt infinite.

calum finally had the sweet taste that her lips had provided, and he smiled into the kiss, pulling her closer to him.

they finally pulled apart, aleena's lips swollen and pink. her cheeks were blushing as she looked down. calum laughed and tipped her head up to lock their eyes together in a soft gaze.

"i love you aleena. a lot. even more than the distance between the moon and back." he whispered. rain started to lightly drizzle between the two. aleena laughed and rubbed her arms together, trying to gain warmth since she wasn't wearing a jacket.

calum shrugged his jacket off, revealing his flannel. he wrapped it around aleena, embracing her in his arms afterwards.

"i l-love you t-too calum. i'd g-give up my whole l-life to make y-you happy if i-i had t-too." she stuttered, her teeth chattering swiftly.

calum picked her up in his strong arms, carrying her bridal style. aleena cuddled in close to his chest as he walked back to their house together.

xxx xxx

guYs that was rlly cute

!! btw there might be drama coming

!! dont hate me lmao !!

-elle