xv //

+

saturday is the day they were all going to crash. it was the rainest day of the week, and the soonest.

aleena was scared. what if it didn't work? what if it's too late?

thoughts raced her mind as she ran on the sidewalk of her neighborhood. sweat glistened on her forehead, drying up by the cold wind.

random songs played in her head without the power of a music player. the pounding of her feet resembled as a beat.

+

"shit, aleena, we need might need to do the crash sooner than we expected." calum breathed into the phone.

aleena scrunched her eyebrows in confusion and held the phone between her shoulder and her ear, using both her hands to put things away.

"what? why-"

"luke is getting sick, like, real sick." aleena was still confused. why does this matter right now?

"i don't see the prob-"

"oh, we forgot to tell you. if one coma character gets sick here, then they eventually, well, fall into a deep sleep, you won't be able to wake up, because then the virus that the coma character caught passes onto you, which makes you fall into a deep sleep, which is death."

her breath hitched as she processed what she just heard.

"when should we do it?"

"now."

xxx xxx

lol this was short and bad but next chapter will be fab lol k bye

-elle