iii //

+

aleena •

i woke up, my legs tangled in clean white sheets. i sat up, looking around. where am i?

my eyes adjusted to the surroundings. there were band posters on the wall, a guitar and bass lay flat on the ground. i'm in calum's room.

"hey, you're awake." a voice bellowed from beside me.

i was wearing different clothes-- mali's pajama shorts and calum's rolling stones tee. (a/n idk if calum had a tee shirt of that but let's just imagine)

"yeah, what happened? i don't remember much of what made me black out."

"you blacked out? it was probably in you're dream. you are sleeping over at my house, remember? i was bored so i asked you to come over. don't worry, we didn't DO it, if you know what i mean."

i chuckled and combed through my hair with my pale fingers. i could've sworn i was driving or something... but i guess dreams are very realistic.

i looked over to calum, seeing his shirtless figure sitting on the floor with his basketball shorts low on his hips.

my eyes widened, scanning over his tanned chest that glowed perfectly in the light. he stood up, his muscles flexing.

"i'm bored, let's watch some tv!" he exclaimed, picking me up bridal styles and running down the stairs. he set me down once we reached the living room.

third person •

aleena and calum both sat down on the brown mocha couch, turning on the tv that was set in front of them.

after a few hours, they were both indulged into the television. aleena's head was lying on calum's shoulder, and she was on the verge of falling asleep.

she forced herself to stay awake and enjoy the moment with the dark haired boy, but she just couldn't seem to fulfill her desire.

+

calum and aleena snuggled close together, while ed sheeran's U.N.I played softly in the background. the music cascaded through the halls of the house.

"puppies are cute, but you're cuter." calum whispered to aleena through the dim lights. aleena felt the blood rush to her cheeks, wanting to see the smug grin he had on his face.

although the lights were dark, she was glad that calum couldn't see the change of her pigments in the visible area.

aleena was about to fall asleep, until calum spoke up.

"aleena?" he choked out. "i want you to do something."

"okay, what?"

his eyes glistened, becoming watery with tears. he sniffled a little bit before speaking.

"wake up and love me."

+

aleena shot up from her bed, her heart racing as she breathed heavily.

she was confused. what did her dream mean?

all her dreams had been weird lately, with mostly calum in it. why was he suddenly in them?

xxx xxx

I AM ALMOST TO 300 READS ILYSM

ooh yeah happy birthday peggy ilysm lol

-elle